4. trust

Naruto's POV

I stuffed in the cards several females have given me in my bag, sighing. "What is it about your cousin? Everyone here seems to follow their orders, some are even afraid." I asked, gripping my bag as I turned to Neji. "I don't know. But i'm curious to know." Neji replied, shrugging.

"Hinata Hyuga. One of Konoha High's Queens. Most likely known as the leader of their group." I froze and so did the others. We turned around, seeing a woman with red hair and a pair glasses. ".. who are you?" Sasuke asked, squinting his eyes at her.

"Oh, sorry. My name is Karin." She replied, pushing her glasses up. "Konoha High's Queen? Sounds lame." Shikamaru stated, leaning on the lockers yawning. "You'd better watch your mouth. Most of the students here side with them." Karin said, crossing her arms.

"Wait.. so you mean those 5 group of girls we saw at the cafeteria were.." I looked up at Karin as she nodded. "We'd better head to class, it's almost class time." Sai stated as he looked at his watch, signalling us to come with him.

"Alright, why don't you come with us?" I suggested, smiling at her. She fluttered her eyes as I saw the tint of red on her cheeks. "S-Sure.." I confusingly shrugged, turning around as we walked to class.

"So, where do you guys come from?" Karin asked, gripping her bag. "The states." Sasuke responded, glancing at her as Karin nodded. Suddenly, whispers were heard as we passed by. I looked at the people, confused. One of the females shook their head, pointing at Karin.

Me and the boys confusingly looked at each other. "What's up with the sudden whispering?" Neji asked, confused just like me. Karin placed her hands against her ears. "..I don't wanna talk about it." She stated as we nodded.

"So.. do you know more about them?" I asked. "Why would you wanna know more about them?" Sasuke asked, furrowing his brows. "Dunno. Just curious." I responded, turning my attention back to Karin.

"Well.. they really like to talk behind peoples backs. Especially the ones who they dislike." Karin stated as I nodded. "And like I said, they're all sided with the school. Meaning that they have everyone here wrapped around their fingers." She added.

"Anything else?" Sai asked, turning over to her. "You don't want to get associated with them. Hinata's father owns this school, she could do anything to any of us using her dads power." Karin stated, looking down. "And they're bitches." She muttered as we entered class.

We nodded, taking a seat near the back. As we entered, everyone gave us weird glares especially at Karin. I sat beside the window as Karin sat beside me, suddenly hearing a loud propelling sound coming from the outside.

"It's Hinata and her friends!" A male student yelled, widely opening the window. "..and they're on a.. helicopter?" The male added as the teacher entered the classroom in shock. "What the hell is going on.." Shikamaru said, squinting his eyes at the window.

"Miss Hinata Hyuga! How many times have I told you to not come to school with your helicopter!" The teacher yelled, walking towards the window. "Neji! What's going on?!" Sasuke asked, turning around. Neji face palmed, sighing.

"She's simply using the gift my uncle bought her for her birthday, what else?" Neji stated. "Gift?! Just how rich of a girl is your cousin?!" I replied as I looked over at Hinata, our eyes meeting.

Hinata's POV

"Karin? Is that you?" I asked, chuckling. I saw her back up behind Naruto, furrowing her eyebrows. "Looks like the cats out of the bag." Temari said, sucking on her lollipop. "Was that little 7 month hiatus I gave you not enough?" I asked, smirking. "How was it Karin?" Ino asked, crossing her arms as she gazed at Karin through the window.

"What?" Karin replied, peeking her head over the blonde haired boys shoulder. "Don't act stupid Karin. You know what you did." Sakura said, peeking her head over my shoulder. "Karin is not stupid! Just what do you want from her!" Naruto stated, stepping in front of Karin.

"Oh? Seems like you haven't told the newbies your little story." Tenten said, glaring at Karin. "I.. I have nothing to tell them!" Karin yelled back. "Oh? So you aren't going to tell them how you went and ditched us, just to be with Toneri? Even to the point where y.." I cut myself off as Tenten placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You knew she was dating him back then Karin. But you still betrayed us anyways." Ino added, growling at her. Naruto glanced at her looking in disbelief as Karin shook her head. "It was simple Karin, all you had to do was stay away from him." Tenten added, shaking her head.

"Now then, Uzamaki." I tilted my head, looking over at the blonde haired boy. "Knowing Karin, she must've talked shit about us to your little group hasn't she?" I stated, glaring at the red haired woman. "So then, who will you trust? Us, or Karin?" Temari asked, raising an eyebrow.