8. rage

Hinata's POV

I let go of her hair, backing up as I signalled both Shino and Kiba to take Karin away. "I'll see you later, Karin~" I said smiling as I waved her good-bye, complete anger displayed on her face.

I turned around, flipping a chunk of my hair to the side. "Hinata! Are you alright?" Ino worriedly asked as the other girls rushed behind her. I smiled, waving them off. "I'm alright, don't worry." I reassured them.

"I swear, the next time I see that red-headed pest i'm snapping her neck." Temari muttered, her left eye twitching in anger. I took a deep breath in, relaxing myself. I swear I was about to pop off. "Seems like Tsunade hasn't done our orders." Sakura said.

Sakura's POV

I slammed the big office doors open as we approached Tsunade, seemingly doing paper-work on her table. "Girls, don't just barge in here. Knock first, do you need something?" Tsunade said as she looked up from her paper-work with an eyebrow raised.

"You mustered headed-witch! Why isn't she gone yet?!" Ino yelled, slamming her hand on her desk. "Excuse me miss. You have no right in telling me what to do." Tsunade responded. "We know we don't, but she does." I said as a smirk grew on my lips, slowly looking over to Hinata.

"You old hag. I thought we had a talk earlier, have we not?" Hinata said as she got up from the small black sofa, walking towards us. I, Ino, Ten-Ten and Temari backed up knowing what was about to happen. The four of us glanced at each other before focusing on Hinata and Tsunade.

"Did we? I don't remember." Tsunade responded, arms crossed as the tone of her voiced lowered. Hinata rolled her eyes, gritting her teeth. "Tch. Don't you test me you filthy hag. I want Karin gone, expelled from Konoha High." Hinata demanded.

"You can't expel her without any valid reason, how many times have I told you that?!" Tsunade responded as she raised her voice. "I am certainly not wasting anymore time on this Hinata Hyuga! Your father will hear of this!" She threatened.

"Oh? What're you gonna do? Seduce him with those fake-saggy melons of yours?" Hinata sarcastically responded. I scoffed as some of the girls giggled. Tsunade clenched her fist as she stood up on her chair. "Enough of this! Get out!" She demanded.

"Whatever. Not like we wanted to be here anyways. Smells like shit here, grandma-perfume and lotion scent to be exact." Ten-Ten said as she walked out with the others. "You go on ladies. I'll be having a bit of a conversation with Tsunade." Hinata said turning to us with a small smile.

"Mm, alright then. We'll see you later!" I replied, me and the other girls waving her good-bye. "Please close the door on your way too Sakura, thank you." Hinata asked, her soft voice echoing as I did. As I closed the door, I witnessed Hinata's glare tense as she looked at Tsunade. If a glare that tense could kill you, Tsunade would perish instantly.