19: Meeting Freakin' Lisa Bardelli

Liam's POV

"Babe, can you believe we're going to meet freakin' Lisa Bardelli?" asked Heather that Friday Night as she did the driving leaving me to be the passenger. In the past week, that's all she had been talking about. With little response, my mind looked at the window. There was a lot on my mind. The last two weeks had been rather strange. All I could think about was that night at Peter Piper with Giselle and Lady together and our time on the roof later that night. All Giselle wanted to do was hang with her. 

"What an evening," Giselle claimed, looking at the stars. "I don't know why, but Lady reminds me of myself in my days as a little child."

"Crazy times."

"Tell me about it. You know, I had a hard time making friends. I remember my first day of Kinder. A shy and lonely girl I was. Afraid of playing with anyone because nobody would like me. I wonder if Lady has any friends." She scratched her nose.

"I'm sure she does" I laughed.

"Yeah, she probably does."

Our faces grew tired of the moon and stars and caused our eyes to meet. We both smiled not knowing what to say. Her hand found it's finger touching my hair. According to her, it was messy. After giving me an awkward laugh, her eyes went back to the sky.

We had finally arrived at what looked like one of the fanciest and largest hotels I had seen in my entire life. This was the type of hotel where one night would put me into bankruptcy. Once we received valet parking service, we headed inside the lobby which held some of the nicest and comfortable looking chairs anyone could imagine. Large windows and paintings took up most of the walls in the lobby. In one of the chairs sat a lady. It was no ordinary lady. It was Lisa Bardelli who wore a yellow cleavage-friendly dress, a summer hat, expensive brown sunglasses, and high heels. Her skin was amazingly tanned with her black hair in a ponytail.

"Heather! It is so good to finally meet you." Little did I realize she had a barely noticeable Italian Accent.

"Girl it's so good to finally meet you." They kissed cheeks.

"And this must be the famous Liam," she kissed my cheek. "What a beautiful couple. And the perfect wedding the two of you will have. You both must be hungry. Come, we will eat at the Laden Vay."

We followed her to the restaurant for what seemed an eternity. And yet, it was only a few feet away from the lobby. The restaurant reminded me a lot of Olive Garden only fancier. We were seated at our table and sat down.

"Don't worry, dinner is on me."

Thank goodness, because the cheapest item on the menu was a hundred dollars. Once we ordered, Lisa gave a bright smile sipping her water. There was an awkward silence between all three of us.

"How can you afford eating here?" I asked looking around.

"My father owns this hotel. It's actually one of the many hotels he owns. This hotel is his favorite. About twenty years ago, he bought it from Jerome Levine."

Heather immediately spit her water out. "Jerome Levine? As in the actual Levine's? His sons are so damn gorgeous."

She laughed. "I actually met Riley Levine a year ago. Actually, met is a small word. How should I put it? I actually slept with him."

"Shut the hell up!" When had Heather ever been this excited? The Riley Levine?! His wine is amazing, but I can't afford it."

"Which wine did you taste? His mango flavor is the one to stay away from, but cherry is to die for."