Memory

They all clinked glasses and laughed heartily in Younghoon's backyard late at night. They were all wasted as hell. They had gotten together a few hours earlier as Younghoon was holding a barbecue in honor of Haknyeon finally entering the work force like the rest of them. Kevin said it was just an excuse to drink, but none of them cared. They were all just happy to be there together like the old days.

Most had gone home and only four remained, including Younghoon. Younghoon had left the other three to their own devices and retired to his room upstairs. Hyunjoon and Juyeon remained outside as the night air was quite refreshing. Hyunjoon aimlessly picked at his food then felt Juyeon tap him.

"Hey." Juyeon said.

"Hey." Hyunjoon replied.

Juyeon held up some food and Hyunjoon gave it brief glance before giving a confused look.

"I like you." Juyeon spat out.

"I like you too." Hyunjoon said with a blank expression.

"If you eat this, we're dating." Juyeon slurred.

Hyunjoon looked at Juyeon then at the food that trembled along with him. He wordlessly ate the food off the spoon then smiled widely at Juyeon.

"We're a couple now." Hyunjoon said cutely before giving Juyeon a side hug.

Juyeon laughed then surprised Hyunjoon with a messy kiss. Hyunjoon quickly pulled away then left his seat. Juyeon watched as Hyunjoon wobbled off to a corner before vomiting. Was the kiss bad?

Hyunjoon waddled back over to Juyeon who decided it was best they head upstairs and get Hyunjoon freshened up and tucked in.

He watched in awe as the new couple slowly trudged upstairs. What did he just witness? He figured it was best to keep quiet as it was probably best for them to tell the group instead. He rubbed his eyes then yawned before taking up residence on the couch and drifting off to sleep.