Unknown

Hyunjoon's leg bounced as he stared at his phone's screen. He was staring at a tweet that directly targeted him.

He had no idea who this person was nor why they were spreading lies

He had no idea who this person was nor why they were spreading lies. He had reported the tweet multiple times and still seeing it up bothered him greatly. Though, the chances of Jaehyun seeing it were slim. He exited out of the app and tried burying himself in his work.

허이이허

He couldn't focus. The thought of someone who knew him might come across it terrified him. He didn't know why when he had nothing to hide. Was it because Jaehyun might believe it? That was a valid fear. Jaehyun trusted him, right? His fear only grew, causing him to lose sight of his current actions.

"Mr. Heo, your coffee..." a coworker said quietly.

Hyunjoon looked and it was then the searing pain had kicked in. He quickly pulled away and knocked things over, causing a mug to fall over and chip.

"Are you okay...?" he asked Hyunjoon.

"I'm fine. Not a word to anyone, got it?" Hyunjoon said while looking at him.

His coworker nodded then checked him over again before leaving. Hyunjoon sighed heavily then ran cold water over his singed hand. It could've been worse. He could have a first degree burn. He could've cut himself on the chipped mug. Anything could've happened really. Hyunjoon silently cleaned up then slowly picked up his coffee and drank enough so it wouldn't spill over

허이이허

Hyunjoon had successfully avoided making unnecessary contact with Jaehyun as he thought of how to get the person out into the open. The tweet had been taken down and the account suspended. But that probably wouldn't stop them from creating a new account. He needed to track it back to the source. And he knew just the person who could help him.

Just as he moved to call, he suddenly got a text from Juyeon.