Its Time

Hyunjoon helped a child stand up then winced in pain. Despite his wounds being closed, it didn't stop the bruises from hurting. The children looked at him worriedly as they weren't used to seeing him limp around.

"Mr. Heo, do you have ouchie...?" a young girl asked.

"I do, but I'll be okay." replied Hyunjoon with a smile.

The young girl nodded then headed off with her friends. Hyunjoon immediately sat down as immense pain had filled his body. He probably should've stayed at his parents and rested up.

"Hey, Hyunjoon. You don't look well. Maybe you should head home early." said a coworker.

"You think?" he asked softly.

"We can handle things here. Go rest up at home." she said with a nod.

허이이허

Hyunjoon twiddled his thumbs as he waited for Jaehyun. He was going to put it off longer than necessary. Jaehyun exited the elevator then hurried over to him.

"What's going on? You said it was an emergency." Jaehyun said hurriedly.

"I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore after I tell you all of what I'm about to say. But please, hear me out first." Hyunjoon said with his head lowered.

"I'm listening..." Jaehyun said slowly.

"This is going to sound nonsensical, but Juyeon and I sort of... Juyeon asked me out two years ago and I said yes apparently... but we were drunk. So we're not entirely sure if it really means anything because we were drunk then..." explained Hyunjoon before sighing. Now came the confession. "And while we figured it all out... I kissed him. I'll repeat, I KISSED HIM."

Jaehyun stared at Hyunjoon in silence. Hyunjoon bit the inside of his cheek as he awaited his boyfriend's response. He wasn't going to mention what happened with Eric as he didn't want to seem like he was looking for sympathy.

"I'm hurt. Yes, because you kissed him, but mostly because I really didn't want you around him. And yet there you were with him, alone." Jaehyun said in a tired voice.

"I'm sorry... Let's just break up. I don't know what'll happen from now on." apologized Hyunjoon before rising from his seat. "I'll get going...."

Hyunjoon tried his best not to show his limp as he walked out of the building. He didn't expect anything from Jaehyun after this.

"Hyunjoon!" Jaehyun shouted.

허이이허

Juyeon quietly read over the movie script and made corrections in certain spots. Did he still want Hyunjoon as lead? Did he want to include every little detail? What if he took out the kiss? He screamed in frustration before pushing himself away from the desk. He couldn't focus. Eric had become clingy to the point it would sometimes be suffocating.

He didn't like Eric's change. What happened that made him so wild? Prix walked into his room then hopped onto his lap.

"Hey girl... Everything's so twisted now. Eric's practically obsessed and Joon... that kiss..." Juyeon muttered as he stroked Prix's fur. She remained quiet and relished in the feeling of her owner's warmth. "I don't know anymore. It gave me quite a rush... Was it because of the risk...?"

She looked up at him with curiosity, not quite understanding what was going on. Juyeon sighed then rolled himself back over to his desk.

"Maybe that's all it really was..." muttered Juyeon as he felt his heart sink.