Regrouping

Hyunjoon patiently sat under a tree as he waited for his friends to arrive. They were all somehow able to meet up on the weekend despite their busy schedules. A few had arrived. Then two more. Juyeon was the last to arrive.

"So, I'm sure you're wondering why I called everyone here. Well, I'm sure a few of you needed to get out. Anyway, the main reason is this." said Hyunjoon before handing out sheets of paper that displayed both his and Juyeon's weird message and tweet.

"We don't know what they mean by two years ago nor big secret. There's 365 days and literally it could be anything. But, we were still tight two years ago, so we hoped you all knew anything. Maybe a clue." Juyeon said as they held their own copies.

They conversed amongst themselves and ultimately came to a conclusion.

"Well, you two were pretty close two years ago." Haknyeon said.

"There was my barbecue." said Younghoon.

"Oh, and the trip the four of us took, me, you, Hyunjoon and Kev." said Sangyeon.

"And my cousin's wedding." said Kevin.

They continued throw out events until Hyunjoon stopped them.

"So, now you see our problem? We don't know when and where two years ago. And I have nothing to hide, so it makes it more confusing." Hyunjoon said while looking around.

They quietly discussed while Hyunjoon and Juyeon whispered to each other. Their phones dinged and they were quick to check them. Hyunjoon received a mention while Juyeon received a message. Both were tailored to who they already were.

 Both were tailored to who they already were

"Why are they doing this? What do they want from us? Money? Why do all of this now?" Hyunjoon angrily whispered

"My thoughts exactly." Juyeon whispered back.

The group looked at the upset duo who stared angrily at their phones.

"Did something happen? Sangyeon asked.

"We were threatened again." said Hyunjoon before having Younghoon pass around their phones.

Their phones were soon given back and Haknyeon had clapped. He pointed to the pieces of paper.