What Is Trust

Juyeon ran his fingers through Eric's hair and wondered what was bugging his little cub to the point of complete silence. Eric didn't seem open to taking either.

"Everything cool at the company?" Juyeon asked softly.

"Yeah. Our mv is gaining more views..." Eric mumbled as he watched the music video on mute.

"Are your group members nice?" asked Juyeon with a smile.

"Yeah..." replied Eric quietly.

"Really, what's bothering you? You're always full of energy and happiness. Are you sure nothing's going on at the company?" Juyeon asked slightly irritated.

"I think they're going to replace me... they say I'm too slow to keep up." mumbled Eric as he tightly held his phone. "I worked so hard just to get thrown out like that..."

Eric broke down in tears. Juyeon sat him up and held him in his arms. Why didn't he say something and just let himself be pushed around? Eric clung to Juyeon as he remembered the looks they gave him. He could feel the hate radiating off of them.

"Well maybe I should go have a chat with him." said Juyeon before taking off.

"Wait, what are you-" Eric said then stopped at the sound of the door closing.

He quickly grabbed his things and chased after Juyeon. He was afraid something like this would happen. He knew he shouldn't have brought it up, but he couldn't just not tell him.

허이이허

Juyeon tapped his foot as the elevator went up. Eric often glanced at him wondering how he could convince him not to storm in. The elevator dinged and opened its doors.

"Ju! You don't have to go. It's not as bad as it sounded. I just have to improve a bit more." Eric said quickly while holding him back.

"Eric..." said Juyeon before walking out the elevator with Eric. "I'm not going to talk about you being removed."

Eric then gave him a confused look. Then what exactly was he going to discuss with the CEO? He quietly watched as Juyeon invited himself in. He could hear a commotion before it quieted down. He pressed his ear to the door, but couldn't hear anything. Eric found a spot off to the side and decided to wait it out.

His body jolted awake as his head was bobbing. How long has Juyeon been in there for? His ears perked up at the sound of the door opening. Juyeon stepped out then looked his way.

"What did you do? Why did it take so long? What did you say!?" Eric asked in rapid fire as Juyeon led him out.

"You'll find out. Now be a good boy and head home for well deserved rest. Say hi to the boys back at the dorm for me." said Juyeon before giving him a peck on the lips.

Eric watched as he climbed into the car and left. It was probably one of the few things he'd never learn of.

허이이허

Hyunjoon hummed while folding clothes and neatly putting them away. Jaehyun was busy cleaning the bathroom. He heard the bedroom door open then recoiled at the scent of pine sol and clorox.

"How's laundry going?" Jaehyun asked as he slipped off his shirt before tossing it in the empty basket.

"The usual. Though, I had to toss a few off to the side. They aren't exactly wearable anymore." said Hyunjoon as he closed the drawer. "I'm going to try to make something new out of them."

"Well, when you decide, let me know and I'll help out." said Jaehyun before coughing.

"Catching a cold? Have a seat and I'll bring the thermometer just to check." said Hyunjoon before leaving the room.