Present Day: Juyeon

Camera shutters went off wildly and all sorts of screaming and hollering were heard. Juyeon quietly sipped on his iced coffee as he followed security out of the airport. A fan had broken through the barricade and approached Juyeon with hopeful eyes, only to be carried back by security.

Juyeon waved to the fans before getting in the car.

"Had a nice trip?" his assistant asked as the car took off.

"Eh." Juyeon muttered before taking out his phone. A smile formed on his face soon after. "Hey, can we swing by that company Oslow?"

"What for?" his assistant pressed.

"To see Eric. Why else? I told you this. Once I touch down, I'm going to see Eric." Juyeon said in annoyed tone.

"You're starting to lose sight of your job because of this child. Why don't you date someone your age? Someone who knows how harsh reality is. And the amount of money you spend on him is outrageous!" she scolded then showed him the expenses.

"Look, I can understand the expenses, I'm cutting back, but are you seriously trying to tell me who I can and can't date? I could fire you this instant and make sure you never get hired in this kind of business ever again." Juyeon threatened as his words dripped with anger.

His assistant didn't say anything else as the driver headed towards Oslow World.

이주연

Juyeon walked into Oslow and was suddenly tackled from behind. He heard giggling from behind him. He knew those giggles anywhere.

"Miss me?" Juyeon said as Eric held him from behind.

"You know it. I felt like I was going to die." Eric whined as Juyeon moved to sit down.

Eric had let go and let Juyeon sit before placing himself on his lap. Juyeon ruffled his hair and couldn't help but poke his cheeks.

"So, when's your debut day?" Juyeon asked.

"They say soon, but I don't buy it. They said that before and now look at us." Eric grumbled as he rested his body against Juyeon's.

A few staff and trainees passed by, eyeing Eric with envious eyes. They couldn't understand how someone as glorious as Juyeon could date someone as disgusting and low lifed as Eric Sohn. Eric could see them looking at him from his peripheral vision. There was something he hasn't told Juyeon and felt he never could. The last thing he wanted to do was cause him unnecessary worry and distract him from his job.

이주연

Eric waved as Juyeon had to go. He silently watched as the car took off then turned around. There stood the problem, Donhoon. Eric sighed then quickly walked away before they could start any problems.

"Mooching off of him again are you now?" Donhoon said as Eric passed by.

"Your joke was too funny I forgot to laugh." said Eric before continuing to walk away.

"He's going to dump trash like you once he catches wind of your plans!" Donhoon shouted before laughing like a hyena.

Eric kept his cool and resisted the urge to fight. His debut was too close for problems to arise. He just needed to get through the next two weeks.

이주연

Juyeon dried his hair then sighed. He was back home. Back in his mostly empty, expensive home. Pattering was heard and soon his towel wrapped around him was being seized and dragged away by his dog.

"Hey, give that back Prix!" Juyeon said as he chased the small dog.

His doorbell was rung a few times but he had failed to get his towel back. He didn't want to keep them waiting, but his body wasn't fully dry yet. Prix gave him puppy eyes and acted innocent.

"Did I come at a bad time...?" he asked as he looked at Juyeon's damp outfit.

"Come in. If you have any valuables, I suggest placing it in your briefcase tightly shut because..." he said then looked towards Prix's bedroom. "...you won't see it again if Prix gets ahold of it."

He nodded then sat down across from Juyeon.

"So, how are things?" he said while leaning forward.

Juyeon made himself comfortable then started to talk about his vacation.

"It was different and fun, but I felt empty. Like there was something missing. Then I landed back in South Korea and saw my boyfriend. I felt better. Like there wasn't a hole in me. That means I didn't want to be separated from him, right?" Juyeon said as he turned his head towards him.

"Yes, but it might be a cause for concern. If you start feeling that hole whenever you're far apart, you might need to do some self reflecting and learn why you feel empty despite having ways to contact him." he said as he wrote something down.

Juyeon nodded in understanding then felt the wind being knocked out of him due to Prix.

"Anything else you feel is worth mentioning?" he asked.

"Well... I visited the vet two months ago. Prix had developed kidney problems... It's all okay now but..." Juyeon said as he patted Prix. "What if something worse happens?"

"I'm sure she'd be happy knowing you're watching over her if it ever comes to that." he said with a smile.

Prix barked then made herself comfortable on Juyeon. Prix was his top priority right next to Eric. He smiled warmly at the small dog who slept peacefully on his stomach.

"Actually there's one more thing..." Juyeon said as he took out his phone.

"Go on." he said as Juyeon showed him the weird text.