The Final Straw pt2

They sat in silence as they thought. Memories flooded their minds as they sorted through them. A few fragmented ones appeared and further frustrated the two. Sunwoo closed the door behind him and noticed shoes that didn't belong to Younghoon. He headed towards the living room and saw Hyunjoon and Juyeon in the backyard.

He decided not to bother them and headed up stairs. Juyeon shot up then looked at Hyunjoon.

"I think... I think I know what it is." said Juyeon with wide eyes.

"Care to explain?" asked Hyunjoon.

"I'm not really sure, but... I remembered I was holding up food and you ate it. Everything else is fuzzy. Ah, I did bring you upstairs." Juyeon said.

"I remember that and puking... What happened in between..." Hyunjoon grumbled. His eyes widened and he wasn't sure if he wanted to speak. "I see..."

"Tell me." said Juyeon as he held Hyunjoon by his shoulders.

"Could you let go...?" he asked.

Juyeon pulled away then tried fixing his position in his seat, only to lean back too far and fall back. Hyunjoon couldn't help but laugh.

"Here, I'll help you up." said Hyunjoon then offered his hands.

Juyeon took them then pulled him down. Hyunjoon quickly pulled away.

"That wasn't... Joon, I..." stammered Juyeon.

"Idiot..." Hyunjoon spat.

They had touched lips. Little did Juyeon know it was the second time they had in this very place. Hyunjoon on the other hand knew all too well.

"The thing the person is trying to expose... I think it was us kissing..." muttered Hyunjoon.

Juyeon sat up as Hyunjoon shifted back.

"But why? We weren't seeing anyone two years ago..." Juyeon said as his mind worked. "Or are they trying to ruin our current relationships because of a drunk kiss we didn't remember."

Then it hit Juyeon. Everything he had forgotten had come back to him in one fell swoop. Hyunjoon searched his face as he had a weird look.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"We're... we're... we're cheaters..." said Juyeon in disbelief. "I mean, technically yes, but it was just some drunk shit. It didn't mean anything... I think."

"What? What are you talking about?" Hyunjoon exclaimed as he was tired of being left out.

"I think, we agreed to date each other. I faintly remember asking you out in a weird way. And you accepted. Then the kiss, the puking and then taking you upstairs..." Juyeon explain as he went over the events.

"You asked me out...?" asked Hyunjoon, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah..." he replied.

They sat in silence as heat rose to their cheeks. Neither could believe it. Both were happy in their current relationships.

"Do you want to just... act like it never happened...?" Juyeon asked, breaking the silence.

"I, uh... I guess so..." replied Hyunjoon.

Hyunjoon kept his head lowered as he continued to focus on the fact Juyeon asked him out. Why did the thought of it make him excited? Why was he feeling hot? He glanced up at Juyeon who seemed to be thinking as well.

"So, ready to-" Juyeon said but was silenced by Hyunjoon placing his lips on his own.

As if it was a normal response, Juyeon pulled him closer as he closed his eyes. They shifted slightly in order to better position themselves as they kissed. Hyunjoon pulled away then silently stared at Juyeon who panted just as hard as he did. It felt different. He felt as if his heart would explode if he continued.