It's Faulty Feeling

Hyunjoon sat up and rubbed his eyes. He didn't know what year nor day it was. Just as he stood up, the door had opened.

"Oh, did I interrupt?" Juyeon asked as he eyed a half naked Hyunjoon.

"I literally just woke up. Oh, is that food?" asked Hyunjoon, moving closer to get a better look. "It smells good."

"I made a lot seeing as how you didn't eat last night." said Juyeon as he set the tray down.

"Since I was out cold, did you two..." asked Hyunjoon while making gestures.

"Why do you care so much about my sex life?" Juyeon asked slightly annoyed, but mostly intrigued.

"I can't be interested in my friend's life?" Hyunjoon countered.

Hyunjoon soon found himself in a laughing fit while lying on the floor. Juyeon mercilessly tickled him, hoping to draw attention away from the sex life question. Juyeon noticed Hyunjoon had stopped laughing. He looked and saw he was staring off underneath the bed.

"What's wrong...?" Juyeon asked full of concern.

"It's nothing. Please leave." said Hyunjoon quickly.

Juyeon shifted then felt something poke him from underneath. He looked at Hyunjoon who now had his face covered. A smirk formed itself on his face.

"Morning wood huh...? I can gladly take care of that for you." Juyeon joked before lifting himself off of Hyunjoon. "About my sex life, it's about as existent as phoenixes."

Hyunjoon sat up and tried his hardest to hide his erect tent. Juyeon hummed then decided it was best to leave him be. He left the room without another word. Hyunjoon sighed heavily then cursed his luck. Of all times for him to get a boner, it had to be when they were horsing around.

허이이허

"You aren't going to work today?" Juyeon asked as Prix walked by his side.

Hyunjoon lazed in front of the TV while shaking his head. Prix has run over to Hyunjoon then planted herself onto his lap.

"I'm sure Jaehyun is worried about you. At least call him." Juyeon said as he fed Prix a piece of deli meat.

"I don't feel like it. It's not like he won't see me at home later. And really, sorry for barging in like this. I owe you." said Hyunjoon as he stroked Prix's fur. "Ah, she's so cute."

"Like you." Juyeon blurted out.

They stared at each in silence with the exception of the TV. They both looked away as Juyeon cleared his throat.

"Yes, you are cute. Cute like a little kid." Juyeon added on, hoping to erase the other meaning.

"Oh, that's what you meant. I was a bit worried there." Hyunjoon said with nervous laughter.

Juyeon quickly left and holed himself up in his room. Weird things were happening and he most certainly didn't like it. He put blame against the random messenger. If it wasn't for them they'd still be living their normal happy lives. He angrily threw a pillow then sighed. They needed to catch the person and fast.

허이이허

"Kev~" Hyunjoon called out as he wandered over to his desk.

"I'm on duty, Heo." Kevin said as he wrote on a piece of paper.

"Just wanted to see how your investigation was going." Hyunjoon asked as he kept his eyes off of Kevin's work.

"Wait outside. I can't do it here." mumbled Kevin as he finished writing. "Go."

Hyunjoon patiently waited outside and saw Kevin step out. They walked down the block and eventually rounded a corner.

"So, I tracked the number and it seems to be in an area around Sangyeon. But it's just outside his range. Oh right, Hak lives by Sangyeon doesn't he?" asked Kevin as they walked further down.

"You can track ip addresses right?" Hyunjoon asked.

"I knew you'd ask so I went ahead and did it. They were both posted from a computer in a library." said Kevin.

"This person sure is careful. Thanks so much, Kevin." said Hyunjoon happily.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't end up dead." said Kevin as he handed over a manila folder before heading back.

Hyunjoon sighed then decided to head back to Juyeon's to share the news.

허이이허

Juyeon happily ate his froyo while Eric silently watched him. Juyeon was different, but he didn't know how.

"Don't you have a script to write and lines to learn? Yet you're out spending time with me..." said Eric as he played coy.

"Well yeah, you're important to me silly." Juyeon said then ruffled his hair.

Eric smiled softly at the action. He was thinking too much. Juyeon chose him. Juyeon loved him. That's all that mattered. Juyeon's phone dinged and his eyes had widened.

"Gotta go. Love you." Juyeon said quickly before grabbing his things and leaving.

"Wait, I'll come with you!" Eric said as he hurried to catch up.

Eric held Juyeon's hand as the driver headed towards his home.

"What's so important back home?" Eric asked quietly.

"I can't tell you. Sorry, love." apologized Juyeon.

허이이허

Juyeon hurriedly got out of the car and rushed over to Hyunjoon who waited at the top of the steps.

"Oh, did I have bad timing?" asked Hyunjoon as he noticed Eric.

"Nah, he just wanted to tag along. What you have is more pressing." he said as he quickly unlocked the door and ushered him inside.

Eric watched as the front door was left ajar. He headed inside and had no idea what to do with himself. He dragged himself over to the living room and opted to watching TV. Hyunjoon laid out the information Kevin had given him and printed photos of the texts and tweets.

"So Kev said the texts were from a phone in Sang and Hak's area. The tweets from a library near Younghoon's. If you look at it, it seems like our friends might be involved." said Hyunjoon as he looked it over.

"But if that's the case, why don't they just confront us?" Juyeon asked aloud.

They sat in silence as they thought. They weren't on bad terms with anyone. They wouldn't gain anything from exposing Hyunjoon, but Juyeon's reputation might be wounded.

"Let's try to think of things we did two years ago that might've been bad..." suggested Hyunjoon.

Juyeon nodded then started to think. No matter how hard they thought, nothing came to mind. A knock was heard and they quickly started to clean up.

"Hey!" "Oh!" they said at the same time as the door opened.

Eric blinked rapidly as Hyunjoon had his boyfriend pinned to the floor.

"Eric-" Juyeon started then winced when he slammed the door shut.

"I think... I'm just gonna go..." muttered Hyunjoon as he helped Juyeon up. "Go explain to your boyfriend."

Hyunjoon quietly cleaned up as he heard the door open and close. He sighed as he didn't want to go back home to Jaehyun. He didn't want to listen to him yelling about things that didn't happen. He quietly sneaked downstairs and successfully made it to the front door.