q+a: answers

J A M E S

- What's your favorite painting?
(Lame question, I know lol)
not lame! "the man with a glove" by titian is intriguing, don't you think?
- What's your favourite thing about Mickey?
you have to promise not to tell him, but i keep a small journal of all my favorite things about mickey, because there are simply too many. most of the time i paint about it, like the color of his eyes and the way they seem to reflect the sun off the surface of the treetops. but intangible things, like his laugh, can't be captured through art, so perhaps that's my favorite thing about him. if you hear mickey's laugh in person, it's impossible not to fall in love— am i rambling? i'll stop now.
- I have never seen you, but I want to touch your fluffy hair
really? i think it's pretty annoying but to each their own i suppose.

M I C K E Y

- Mickey, when you're just lounging around the house, socks or barefooted?
it is all about stealing a pair of james' socks and pairing them with mrs. potter's slippers, my guy (cue finger guns + wink)
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
ooh wherever the quidditch world cup is playing! that's the place to be!
- Do you have a crush on Roger Taylor? (I do)
who told you?
- What is the thing you like most about James? And why
james is the only person who makes me feel like i can always be myself. like i don't have to lie to be loved. he makes me feel accepted. he takes care of me (even when it can be kind of annoying). oh, and he gives amazing cuddles. okay, i'm done.

A D A M

- um just a question but like what's ur address ?? i just wanna talk to you after you hurt mickey :)))
this sounds like a threat so i refuse to answer.

L I L Y

- How did you come to the realisation you were gayer than a rainbow?
anita once kissed me on the cheek and i felt feelings i've never felt before. so, yeah...
- Do you have freckles?
in the summer i do!

S I R I U S

- Have you ever had romantic feelings for Remus?
he was my gay awakening in third year, baby!
- Are you a morning person?
yep. unfortunately that means i have to be the one who wakes the others.

M I L L I E

- A rock star you would love to make up?
freddie mercury do NOT get me started on the looks i've already planned for him.
(sirius in the bg): please don't get her started.

R E M U S

- opinion on abba
love them! me and peter jam to them all the time! his parents just got him the newest record!
- have you ever had any romantic feelings for sirius?
who hasn't? he was my first kiss in third year.

P E T E R

- what's it like being appreciated in a fanfic for once?
great! i love having my character explored as simply a teenager in hogwarts, and not as a future traitor; it's nice to be given more personality traits than "fat" and "evil" :^)!
- Favorite Star Wars character
han solo! james is helping me design a costume for halloween!!

E U P H E M I A

- thanks for everything
for what, love?
- when do you reckon these two idiots are gonna get married 👀👀
as a mother who knows her son best, james is emotionally constipated and also oblivious. i've noticed mickey is hesitant with feelings as well, so i reckon maybe in twenty years?

K R E A C H E R S (ME)

- do you realize how amazing this book is? I stop everything to read this book when you update. ❤️
this is really sweet!! i put a lot of heart into this storyline so it means a lot to have loyal readers!! thank you v much :) i'm really trying to practice writing Gay Pining™️ bc in my original book there's a gay character whose feelings aren't reciprocated, and i want to perfect his feelings.
- How are you such an amazing human being??
i'm not!! but i appreciate the compliment lmao

- - -

chapter twenty coming up!