update-ish

hi. sorry again that this isn't a new chapter.

this is my absolute favorite fanfic out of all the ones i've written and i genuinely want to get back to it, there are just a few things i'm struggling with:

1) i've never been in a relationship and lately i've been feeling like i'm a bit on the aro spectrum, though i'm not sure how to label it.

2) that being said, i've always struggled with writing a relationship AFTER they get together (see: any other fic of mine that abruptly ends after one (1) confession) and it's genuinely hard for me to understand relationships or even get excited about writing them once they both confess/kiss/whatever. it's not fun for me anymore.

3) so i'm letting you guys know that is why i'm struggling so much with this next part. i am genuinely trying, and if anyone has any tips or can help me figure out how to write a proper relationship, i would appreciate any comments.

4) but yeah. also i've been working on taking learn off hold as well as kickstarting karma which i'm super excited for as well :)

5) also,,, kind of want to do an anita/lily short story or at least dedicate a few chapters of learn to them similar to what i did with benji + demetria. so just let me know :)

I love you guys very very much and I hope to see you with an actual update soon :)

also please stay safe during these times and be kind !!