He chose me

(Gets a little racy towards end)

Y/n PoV

I had known for a while now. I love Tommy
And I know he loves me. It was obvious I was the one he trusted the most, he always came to me when he needed to talk about his day and he would always make time for me in his busy schedule.

The only problem is I'm not the only woman he loves. The barmaid Grace had completely turned his head and it's obvious he is smitten by her beauty. I have nothing against Grace, it's just there's something that I don't trust about her. She is always being sly and poking around and asking suspicious questions.

Tommy had invited Grace to the races earlier this week and I am not going to lie, I was deeply hurt and angry at his actions. He chose to take her over me. Someone he just met over a girl he's known his whole life.

So I have decided to tell him about how I feel towards him and hopefully he'll understand.

As I make my way to Tommy's house on watery lane, dark clouds gather and it starts to downpour heavily. The rain is continuous but I keep going knowing the house wasn't far.

I knock on the door and wait a few moments until the door opens, to find a tired, disheveled looking Tommy whom had just woken from a deep sleep by the looks of it.

"Hello y/n" he invites me in, he takes off my coat for me. "God your drenched," he remakes and fetched me a towel and a blanket to keep me warm.
"Thank you Tommy," I say gratefully, see these are the things that make tommy special and the reason why I love him.
"So tell me is everything okay? Was there something you need to talk about?" He asks, lighting a cigarette.
I wrap the blanket around my body and shiver slightly.
"Tommy this isn't easy for me to say..." I start but am interrupted by a gentle knock on the door.
"Excuse me y/n," Tommy gets up to answer the door.
"Grace," I hear him say and my ears immediately prick up. I listen intently to their conversation.
"Thomas, I came to tell you that forgive you for what happened at the races. You saved me really and apart from what happened at Kimber's house I had a lovely day with you." I hear her soft voice say.
I zone out for a moment, what could've happened at Kimber's?
"Well Grace I'm glad that's behind us, now we can move on," I hear Tommy say softly. I hear her giggle. To wipe the smile off of her face I immediately start to strip off my wet clothes and make the blanket hang loosely around me just covering myself.
I slip out to the main hall where I see the two standing close together.
"Tommy are you coming...oh Grace hello," I smile coming closer to them. Tommy looks at me and I could see him lick his lips. My plan was working. Grace looks at me stunned.
"Y/n...I didn't expect you to be here...looking like this," she nervously laughs, looking at Tommy for reassurance.
"Looking like what exactly?" I ask innocently.
"Looking like Tommy's whore," she says boldly. I gasp at her rudeness. I wasn't expecting such an accusation, Tommy looks very shocked at what Grace had said and he looks annoyed more than anything.
"How fucking dare you," I say, clenching the blanket tighter around my body. my veins seething with anger.
Tommy steps in between Grace and me but turns to face Grace.
"Don't you come to my house and call y/n a whore. Now get out," he says calmly but his anger obvious.
"You made me Kimber's whore the other day so I don't know why it's such a big deal," Grace hisses.
"Get out," Tommy presses. Grace turns on her heels and storms out.
Tommy turns to me, placing his hands on my shoulders, "are you alright?"
I look up into his gorgeous blue eyes, "I thought you liked her,"
He scoffs, "I did, not anymore. She can't get away with saying that to you,"
"Now tell me y/n why are u naked under the blanket?" He raises his eyebrow, a slight smirk on his lips.
I roll my eyes and let out a sigh, "I knew she was out there and I wanted to make her think I was with you,"
Tommy laughs, "why would you do that?"
"Isn't it obvious," I say, placing my hand in his cheek. "If you love her, tell me now. I don't want to be with a man who loves another woman,"
Tommy takes my hand in his, " y/n what you did there now was sneaky and hurt Graces feelings."
I look away, ashamed of my immature behaviour. Tommy turns my head to face him. "But you did it to claim me...you did it to make sure I was yours and i love that," he gently smiles. And leans forward to kiss me.
I've been waiting for ages for this kiss and it was worth it!
The kiss is slow and passionate, I break it off to catch a breath.
I take a step back and I can see Tommy's confusion.
"I don't like rushing into things normally, but..." I start to take the blanket off slowly revealing my body. "...in this particular situation...I can't wait any longer," the blanket drops to the floor.
Tommy's eyes grew dark with lush and he rushed over to kiss me, this time it was rough, yet he was gentle as he kept on asking if I was okay and if I wanted to stop.
I didn't want him to stop, and believe me...we didn't...

Later that evening...

Tommy and I lay in his bed in each other's arms. Our hands were intertwined. Both of us tired after our antics.
"I was angry at you inviting Grace to the races," I sigh, turning to face him. "I thought then you loved her,"
Tommy caresses my cheek, "the reason I didn't want you to go was because I needed a woman to try and seduce kimber. I didn't want any man putting his hands on my y/n." He says.
I laugh at my stupidity, "sorry for being childish,"
"It's fine love, it shows how much you care," he kisses me on the forehead.
"What about Grace?" I ask, watching Tommy get out of bed and pull on his clothes.
"Y/n, you have nothing to worry about. You chose me and I chose you," he comes to the edge of the bed and kisses me once again.