Pregnant ❤️

I opened my eyes, the morning sunlight peeping through the curtains and shining directly on my face. I looked at Tommy sleeping, he looked so peaceful and perfect. I tried to close my eyes again but a sudden feeling of sickness overtook my body and I suddenly removed the sheets and rushed to our bathroom.
I was sick and after a few minutes of it, I heard a gentle knock on the door.
"Love are you alright?" Tommy said in his morning voice. The door knob turned and Tommy walked over to rub my back, I leaned against him. Wiping the sweat off my forehead.
"That's the 4th morning that's happened." I whispered, Tommy turned me around to face me.
"You don't think you're pregnant do you?" He said, a hint of excitement to his voice.
Tommy and I had been married for 2 years and it was obvious he wanted and was ready for children.
"I don't know...maybe?" I said, trying to hide my excitement as well.
"Oh god it'd be brilliant," he smiled. We were interrupted by a knock in the door.
"Who is it?" tommy called.
"Well Mr Shelby, your aunt Polly is here to see you," Mary said, still standing outside of the door.
"We'll be down in a minute,"
********************************************
After cleaning up, I made my way down the stairs to find Polly sitting at the table, sipping a cup of tea and nibbling on a biscuit.
"Good morning Polly," I said going over to give her a hug.
"Oh hello love," she said, "oh...hello both of you!" She laughed. I turned around expecting to see Tommy behind me but he wasn't. I gave her a confused look, "both of us?"
"You and you're baby!" She giggled in excitement and gave me another hug, "congratulations!"
"Wow wow Polly, I didn't know for sure I was pregnant," I said, sitting down.
"It's obvious you are," she said sipping her tea.
"Gee thanks," I laughed, looking down at my belly.
"No dear I didn't mean it like that - you know it's my 6th sense knowing when people are pregnant!"
I laughed knowing Polly's comment wasn't meant to be hateful.
"Come on let's get a doctor to confirm this."
********************************************

The doctor finally confirmed it.
I was pregnant!
I was ecstatic I couldn't wait to Tommy that we were definitely going to have a child.
I rushed into Tommy's office at the house, he was deep in paperwork, he looked very focused. I gently knocked the door.
"Tommy can I have a word?" I said, my voice full of excitement.
Tommy sensed something big was going to happen.
"Or are you too busy do you want me to call back?" I asked, not wanting to interrupt his very important business.
"No you come before all business...tell me," he said getting up and coming over to me holding my hands.
"The doctor confirmed it...Tommy we are having a child!" I practically screamed it, I couldn't contain my happiness. He smiled and lifted me up and kissed me.
"Fuck I'm so lucky to have you y/n, and this child." He said placing his hands on my stomach.
He smiled and I could see his eyes get watery with emotion but he soon recovered.
"I'm so proud of you," he whispered and kisses my head.
"I love you Tommy," I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and kiss him.
"And I love you," he whispers.