Im not that girl (part three)

Pain. I had never felt pain like it. Emotionally and physically and mentally. Everything was going in slow motion. I felt used but yet I gave him permission to use me. I was desperate.
Kimber had left me half naked and vulnerable in the stable.
"Don't worry darling, the Shelby boys are safe as long as you keep up your end of the bargain," he smirked "I'll see you again don't worry," he licked his lips and left the room.

Oh god, he wanted me to continue this. How long could I keep it for? But I needed to keep it up in order to keep the boys safe.
To keep Tommy safe.

Tommy's PoV:

My heart pounded as I searched for y/n everywhere. She left so suddenly and I have to admit her courage to stand up to Kimber was admirable. But stupid.
No one stands up to Kimber and gets away with it so when I noticed Y/n and Kimber had gone missing, I knew there was something wrong.
I told Grace to stay at the bar and to keep herself occupied by making small talk to Kimber's advisor while I went looking for y/n.

I roamed the endless passages and passageways if the place but found myself walking in circles.
"Where the fuck is she?" I muttered under my breath.
I needed to apologise to her. She didn't deserve to be offered up like that.
I should've treated her more respectfully, she was a real lady.
I know I was there with Grace but Y/n still always had a place in my heart. Since the night she confessed to me I was so confused and over whelmed by it. 
I never suspected that y/n felt that way, I was so oblivious.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice booming.
"Tommy fucking Shelby,"
It was Kimber, smugly making his way towards me.
"Mr Kimber," I cleared my throat.
"My my, that y/n one will do anything to keep you boys safe. Anything ay," he laughed, patting my shoulder.
My heart dropped.
What did y/n do?
"Where is she?" I asked, trying not to let my worry falter my voice.
"Stable last time I had her, if you know what I mean," he sickly joked, walking on past and back into the main hall.
"Fuck," I cursed out loud and started to move quickly towards the stables, I looked and searched everyone until I came across a small closet beside a stable.
I took a breath in and opened it slightly.
And surely, cowered in the corner was a figure.
It was y/n.

Y/n PoV:

I looked up in fear Kimber had returned for another round of abusing me, but my eyes softened when I seen Tommy hastily rush toward me, closing the door behind him.
"Y/n...what have you done?" He asked breathlessly. He crouched beside me, taking off his blazer to cover me up.
"Tommy," I smiled weakly. I was so drained by all id been through - but knowing Tommy would be safe was rewarding enough for me.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry this happened to you," he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and embraced me.
My head rested against his chest, hearing his rapid heart beat. How I had lived to be in his arms, but unfortunately not in these circumstances.
"He promised to keep you safe Tommy," I smiled weakly.
Tommy let out a staggered breath. "I was meant to keep you safe, away from him. Y/n I'm so sorry, I never should have even offered you up," he sounded deeply sorry and I felt bad for him.
"I would like to go home Tommy," I tried to get up but everything hurt. Tommy noticed the bruises on my arms and my chest and hand marks on my neck.
"He's a fucking animal," he spat. Looking away ashamed that he let me go through this.
"I chose to do it Tommy. I told him he could do it," I placed my hand in his cheek and again attempted to get up, this time successfully.

Tommy helped me steady my feet and linked arms so I could lean on him.

Tommy had arranged for Grace to get him with John later that evening so he could take me straight home now.
"What about your deal with Kimber Tommy?" I asked as he drove through the countryside.
He looked at me sympathetically.
"There will be no deal,"
"But Tommy, he said he's happy to do a deal as long as I keep doing what he wants. Don't you see Tommy it's a perfect business opportunity and you're guaranteed safety ,"
Tommy pulled the car over and stopped it. He turned to me and placed his hand gently on my cheek.
"He's never fucking touching you again, y/n. What happened today will never happen to you ever again. And next time I see Kimber there will be a bullet going straight in his head." He stared longingly in my eyes.
He leaned in and softly kissed me.
My stomach fluttered. This is what I wanted my whole life. I loved Tommy, was this now confirmation that he loved me?
"Tommy, Grace-"
"Grace is not the girl I choose anymore y/n. I was blind and stupid not to realise you loved me and I'm sorry." He kissed me again and I pulled away and smiled.
"I love you Tommy," I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and kissed him again.
"I love you Y/n."