I think im in love with Tommy Shelby

💜requested💜 (hope you enjoy :)

It was a Friday night, in the middle of summer. And even though every other young woman my age would be out at a dance finding themselves a court for the night, I was stuck inside, doing extra paper work Tommy had asked me to do.
Normally, if anyone asked me to do work on a Friday I would tell them to fuck off, but since Tommy has done me so many favours in the past, sacrificing one Friday night to help him wasnt a big deal. I tried to help tommy as much as I could becuase not only is he a loyal friend of mine, but he has so much on his plate right now between business and family.  (But he also was paying me extra which is a bonus!).            So His brothers and himself decided to go to the Garrison for a few just to relax.

The office was dimly lit, the stacks of paper stared at me waiting to be sorted. I sighed and began my work.
Page after page after page, I filed and sorted.
The tedious job started to make me feel Quite tired but I forced myself to work harder. I rubbed my eyes and continued.
As I was the only one in the office, it was extremely quiet.
And soon there came a time where my eyes wouldn't keep open and I put my head gently on the table and drifted off to a peaceful, well deserved sleep.

*time skip*

I woke up with a jump. There was a loud bang that went off in the main area and a few riffling noises.
Shit
I panicked and grabbed my bag, hands shaking to get my gun
Who would be here at this hour?
The Shelbys are all out at the Garrison and wouldn't be back until late!
My hands were still shaking as I pointed the gun at the door to shoot whoever entered.
My heart pounded faster as the footsteps to the office opened.
The door handle turned and there stood a slightly tipsy Tommy Shelby.
He looked at the gun and smirked "Glad you have something to protect you anyways," he took a cigarette and lit.
I threw the gun in my bag and rubbed my eyes.
"I didn't know you'd be back this early,"
He took a puff from the cigarette and walked over a bit closer to me, "I wanted to see how you were y/n, you were by yourself,"
I blushed not realising Tommy Shelby had the capacity to think of me.
"Oh well I'm fine, I'm halfway through the paper work should be done in a few hours,"
I tapped the stack of paper.
"No y/n go home,, you look wrecked," he said while grabbing my handbag and giving it to me.
"No tommy, I promised I'd do it tonight -"
"Y/n, come on you can do it on Monday," he ushered me out the door. I laughed at his persistency.
"Sorry I didn't get it all done," I looked down to my feet, awkwardly.
Tommy smirked, "Y/n you did more than enough, you gave up your fucking Friday night to do work,"
Tommy locked the doors to the office and we walked together down the street towards Watery lane, I surprisingly lived 5 doors down from the Shelbys.
We walked in silence for a few minutes until I broke it, "Aren't you going to go back to the Garrison with your brothers?"
"Yeah, but wanted to make sure you got home safely,"
And just in cue we arrived at my door step.
"Thank you Tommy for walking me home," I smiled at him earning a slight smile back from him.
He nodded and turned towards the direction of the Garrison, and began walking.
I sighed as I pushed open the door and closed again.
"Fuck," I sighed realising what this wave of butterflies was.
"I'm in love with Tommy Shelby,"