Unfaithful

❤️requested❤️

Fuck.
I was pregnant.
I was pregnant with Tommy's child.

Now, don't get me wrong I love Tommy and he no doubt loves me but we are in no way of being capable of raising a child together.

Especially him. he can't be tied down. His business plans are expanding and he has no time for me let alone a child.

So I asked tommy to meet me in my apartment to tell him news.

He knocked on the door and entered with a solemn look on his face.

"y/n before you say anything. I have to tell you something,"

I looked confused but nodded for him to continue. Did he know of my situation?

"It's not easy to say," he cleared his throat.
"I slept with Grace y/n,"

My heart sank. That bitch Grace. Was tommy now leaving me?
I felt like I couldnt breathe
He gave himself to another woman he once loved
"Why Thomas," I asked pleadingly, searching his eyes for an answer.

He took my hand but I snatched it away.

"I'm sorry y/n I can't explain how sorry I am it's been eating at my conscious all day. It happened last night. I'm so sorry y/n I was caught up in the moment,"

I tried to hold back my tears by looking up to the ceiling and counting to ten.

"Tommy I hate you," I spat, he flinched at the words but knew he deserved them.

"You leave me here. Alone, while you go off galavanting with that whore," I seethed, Tommy tried to grab my shoulders to calm me but I backed away.

"You leave me here pregnant with your child, while you go off with her,"

Tommy froze. For what seemed like the first time in forever, he was speechless. He stared into my eyes completely shocked.

"You're pregnant. And it's my baby?"

"Who else's child would it be? I'm not an unfaithful person like you. And frankly if this Is how you act a year into a relationship god knows I would be fucked if I ever married you," I laughed bitterly

"I may have this child but it will have nothing to do with it's shitty father," I shouted, letting my anger pour out of me.

"Don't you threaten me y/n. That is my child I swear to god-" now tommy was beginning to feel agitated

I laughed bitterly "oh please Tommy you will do nothing."

"Marry me," he whispered.

"Tommy. You are delusional," I rolled my eyes.

"No y/n. Marry me. I will look after this child, I will look after you. I'll cut off all my ties with Grace and I'll never meet her again." He grabbed my hands, both of our hearts pounding.

He wiped away my tears
"I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you," he said lowly.

"I can't forgive you Tommy. Not yet," I released his hands and turned away. "I need time,"

"Please y/n. I am sorry I want to be in our child's life and I want to be in your life,"

I turned around to face him again, a fresh set of tears forming in my eyes.

To this day I don't know why I forgave Tommy. But I can tell you I don't regret forgiving him. He never did cheat on me again and he was completely enamoured by our beautiful little girl.
I'm glad I agreed to marry Tommy after some time and everyday he still apologises for his mistake, but I have forgiven him a long time ago - he just needs constant reassurance that I forgive him.

I forgave Tommy not because he deserved it but because I myself needed peace

And I was at last at peace.