•4•

Picture of Abby (Played by Zoey Deutch)

•Cason's POV•

'You're a complete idiot!' Hudson yells as I exit the cafe.

My eyes search around the park to find that gorgeous shade of blonde hair that is my mate.

'I get it Hudson.' I reply.

'Really? Because I don't think you do. You just let our mate walk out with another guy! Another guy Cason!' He says.

'Calm down, I'll sort it out.' I reply.

He huffs, 'You better.'

I notice the tow truck coming down the street, but I'll worry about the car later, right now all I'm focused on is finding Callie.

Callie, what a beautiful name.

Damn, I'm already going soft.

I decide to go off smell, walking in the direction I find her scent outstanding.

•Callie's POV•

As a determinded Matt leads me down the street, still holding my hand, I stop and he turns to look at me.

"I'm sorry, I just don't think I can do this." I say quietly, taking my hand out of his and avoiding his gaze.

"Was it something to do with that guy?" He asks.

I look up to him, "A bit," I admit, "But I just don't think this was going to go anywhere anyway, we both have mates out their somewhere."

He nods and holds out his hand, "Friends?"

I smile and nod, shaking his hand, "Friends."

"Well, I'll, ah, get going then. Sorry this didn't go to plan." He says.

I laugh, breaking the awkwardness a little, "Trust me, it wasn't too bad."

He gives me his show-stopper smile, "Alright then. I'll see you on Monday."

"Yep, Monday." I wave as he leaves and take a big breath before continue walking.

"Abs?" I mind-link.

"Dude! How's your date going?" She asks.

"Non-existent now?" I reply.

"Oh my gosh, what did you do?" She asks.

"Hey! Why do you think it was me?" I ask back.

I can just imagine her rolling her eyes, "Did you really just ask me that question?"

"Whatever, I was the one to end it, but something,or someone, else came up." I say.

"Oh, it was one of those sleazy bitches wasn't it?" She asks.

"Actually," I reply, "It was a guy."

"Matt Hawkins is gay?" Abby shouts, making me wince a little.

"No Abby, you're not getting this, a guy came up to me." I say.

"Shut. Up. No way!" She replies.

"Yes way." I reply.

As I'm walking a feel a presence behind me.

"Alright, what did he do? I told you he was a douche."

I turn around and see Alec and Todd and narrow my eyes at them, "You were spying on me!"

"Was not!" He replies.