Prologue

Uggh.. Why am I always late for the most important things in my life.. . like this happens to me every single time ..I was late on my first day of school later on my first day of collage and now my job interview.

And on all of my important days its strangely always raining.. Sometimes I feel like the sky is having pity on me, that's why it always cries on my important days, I have been born with the most unlucky fate in  my entire family, Everytime I try to do something good it always turns out to be something bad, like there was a time when I went save a little bird but it fell from my hand and it died, it couldn't fly as it was a newborn, then once I caused my mother's miscarriage and I still regret that incident only if I hadn't been lazy on that day and picked my toys I would have had a beautiful sister instead of an annoying brother 'Jeon Jungkook'..

And the funniest thing of all, I am born on  13th of September 1996 and that day was a Friday and I was bullied in school by my seniors saying that I was born on Friday the 13th and I am destined to meet a devil, but I paid no attention to that, the only thing I can be proud of is my intelligence since when I see really smart people studying so hard I would easily grasp the content and I wouldn't really need to go through the thing again and again and I would get really high scores in my school and collage..

But nowadays a person must be active in co-curricular stuffs to get a highly paid job and sadly I am not good at sports or singing or dancing or basically anything except academics...

Okay enough of my unpleasant past let's get back to the present which is right now...  I am running in this stupid rain......Oh no no no no  ......not happening......... some idotic driver just splashes muddy water on me....What the hell is he blind or what.....Can't he see the speed limit.... He ruined my dress..........HEY STOP RIGHT THERE.... I screamt running after the expensive looking car..., the car stopped and the guy came out 

OH MY MY he looks hot but why the hell is he going in the opposite direction

Hellloo Excuse Me you the leather jacket guy....Hello listen,....and he went straight to a street dog.. And spoke"Did you call me?"... Ahh really... Am I joke to this person...
I immediately went up to him and asked who the heck are you
He answered "Park Jimin"  I was shocked......

            To be Continued