Chapter 1

After all what happened,in night:
Omru just checked on shivaay who broke all what can be broken in his room and is sleeping right now due to tiredness.........
In dadi's room all are present except pinky who is celebrating her so called victory:

Dadi:why anika? Why you did all this,i know you mist for sure did this for shivaay ....why you sacrificed everything?
Tej:for the first time ma my heart broke and cried seeing the strong and independent anika ,shattered and shaked.
Jhanvy:vo hamesha yahi karta hai ...she always sacrifice everything for this family even herself and we .....we only gave her pain ,anger,and even gun shots.
Omkara went and hugged tej while crying
Omkara:just beacause of her now i can hug u like this and cry DAD.
Tej was only patting his back surprised as this is the first time he see om broken like this.
Tej:i knew om that you see anika in the figure of a mother for you not only your bhabi.
Shakti: i know can surely admit that I didn't only fail as a father for shivaay but also anika.
Rudra: she is an idiot and stupid ......she took a promise on us all that we won't say anything for bhaiya or even try to contact her.
Dadi: now we can't do anything ......all we can do is wait and watch their fate's game.