Chapter 4

(To be continued)
Tej:you all have to do as i say
Omru, gauri & bhavya ,you have to find anika's place by hook or crook and jhanvi you've to give shiv easy and small projects and without his notice as he will try to engross himself more in work , shakti you've to help me cover all the deals we will lessen from shivaay as if our stocks price get lower ,shivaay will turn the world upside down............gauri beta ,i need you to put shivaay's medecine in his food as I'm sure he won't take it as anika told me this before she went......(all became emotional as they now how anika cares for shivaay)

(Guys jhanvi now work in oberoi industry , and omru and bhavya are happily married now and prinku also is happily married to ranveer and this all is because of anika which is revealed later )

Dadi: i wish ye ghar ki khushi jaldee se wapas aane hai

-and all went to complete their missions

-at the same time in the hospital :
-Chandna was with adi in his cabin still awake from last night as chandna told adi everything about anika from the day of her birth till yesterday....the day she couldn't handle anymore and got heart attack.

-Adi's face wasn't understandable (shocked ,angry and hold many emotions): I'm impressed

-Chandna looked at him confused
-Adi: I'm impressed how someone can survive all this and get only one heart attack and that too late.....she's so strong.......that's explain how suddenly her heart and body became that weak....she hold many emotions and problems for so long but leaving her family l was what broke her beyond repair....she suffered from many things ,her situation is really critical and we may lose her.
Chandna by now was crying but she noticed the word we: we may lose her ,what do you mean by we??
Adi: main ho additya malhotra ,i swear that I'll try to save anika didi and take care of her like my elder sis that I didn't have.

-and by now Anika woke up and looked for 10 min to the blank ceiling and asked a nurse for 2 papers and a pen.

What will anika do??
Will adi be able to save her??
What happened to sahil??
Will tej's plan work??
And more important
When will shivaay know the truth??