Chapter 3

(Guys pls as you all are saying my story is interesting and I'm glad for that so I'm trying to update daily due to the requests so pls complete my wish in getting 50 votes and 20 comments as my first target)
( this chapter is dedicated to Lishasub and SamidhaGharat4 and SuganyaSugan3 and Yasminhsb and SuryaThayana and Shivika_2018 for their encouraging comments on the last chapter)
(Guys shakti and dadi doesn't know the reason of anika leaving the house about they knew someone blackmailed her)

And here you go........

It's 9.00 am of the next day ......

-A bright,sunny day everywhere ...even the sun can penetrate oberoi mansion's windows but the sun failed in penetrating all the broken souls and hearts of omru, dadi, shakti, tejvi, chandna, aditya, and specially shivika who in one night became just shivaay and anika.

- All were at the dining table having their breakfast or acting as ......, and shivaay was back as sso ,no doubt masking many emotions that can be enough for millions and millions of people for a whole life.

- minutes later shivaay took dadi's blessings and bid a bye to all and left for office ......and after him pinky also moved to her room.

- Less than a min of shivaay leaving, Tej stood up suddenly,shocking everyone but not due to the sudden stand up but because of the lone tear that escaped his eyes unknowingly ,shocking all who knew THE TEJ SINGH OBEROI.

Tej wiped the tears in his eyes and said:
I can't......i really can't see him like this anymore .....everything happened a few hours ago seemed for us like years of pain and sorrow.....so, what about him the one that lost everything .....the one that was destroyed at night and the next morning woke up as nothing happened only for his family ............(he took a pause and completed).....all of you always feel sad when i say ,I'm proud of shiv more than omru .......(omru looked at him as waiting to also know the reason) because they always say shiv is a part of me ,part of my personality and same as my character and characteristics in everything, i got happy to hear those words not because of business profits but infact because shivaay had the guts to do things i always didn't have the guts to do ,............he loved his brothers limitlessly and sacrificed his life for them, as i know he left his passion in cooking to not make me involve omru in business world as he wanted them to live the youth he didn't live and experience the hobbies and passions that he didn't experience ......however i know he made sure no one knows about this , i knew.......(all looked at him shocked to hear all this ) but i ......I couldn't safeguard,trust ,love and care for my brother as he did for omru and prinku........He kept this family safe by forgetting his own wishes but i.....what did i do????....i overed my desires over the family.....he loved ,cared for his wife in a way not less than the fairytales and when he lost her ......he lost her also for this family....his family and she ....she everytime sacrificed her love ,herself for this family,.....and for shivaay......that's why I can't see him broken like this......long ago i was a stone ,but anika taught me how to live and identify and figure people from their eyes and as anika always used to say kanji aankho wala lost the love in his eyes......what anika did can't be replaced and reciprocated by hatred (he said the coming words by looking at everyone).....shivaay always use the most thing he didn't take from me.......he very well know how to mask his emotions...control his eyes from shedding the painful tears.....and forget every wish and desire he has.
Jhanvi while wiping the tears falling down her cheeks: so what do we have to do now?
Tej: we have to do anything to get them back ....all of you listen very well for what I'm gonna say.

What is tej up to ?
What is anika's state?
Did chandna tell adi everything?
What was his reaction?
Had anyone think about the little soul sahil?

Requested target (50 votes,20 comments)
Love u all❤️💕🖤