chapter 13

sorry for being late

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

here is ur chapter

enjoy

.

.

..

.

tej:all that happened

svet: how the hell I didn't know

rudra: everything happened was with the aim of not letting you know Svetlana

After a min, Sahil gave a flash memory to Rudra.

Sahil: di came 3 weeks before & said when omru do sth big, give them this and I think now u did something big.

Gauri took it and turned the projector on ,and it was a video of Anika recorded in shivaay's office and she is putting her legs on the desk and holding some papers.

A: Hey bastards, these are the house papers( and she burnt them)...... OH god I HATE BLACKMAILERS , Hi Svetty ! Again and Again insulted yaar , arre before getting into a war , know your enemy , you are dealing with the Oberois you stupid( in a high pitch voice )but it's okay I'm here to deal with people like you , (getting angery again) ,and you saala Veer what did you say, you said you'll have me , you can't even touch a single hair of mine , I'll always be Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki biwi ,you said you'll have me on your bed you son of a bitch ,I was ,is and will always be only for Shivaay ,and no one have the right to look at me except him, but you are very stupid to not understand this ,Veer laughed evily and said "and now he is the same one (pointing to shivaay) who threw you out of his life and house, Anika u lost ,you are  a loser .

By now all the family ,specially Shivomru were mad , very mad but Shivaay felt he was sticked to the floor ,and before Omru can do anything  Ranveer came with his police team ,but before Anika continued he was beating veer blue and black so Gauri stopped the video and Omru and Bhavya were trying to stop him.

Ra: you bastard, I would have killed you if I didn't swear to bhabi to control myself till the exposure.

They stopped him and Gauri played the video again.

A:and Bua ? why Bua? why? this was your family ,why u framed them? why you destroyed my family by burning KM? (while composing herself) why did u kill my father when he tried to expose you ? why you took him away from me ? why did you make me an orphan ? you told veer that my name was the last thing he was begging you with ,why didn't u leave him?

And by this all the family was crying for her hard childhood that they were well aware about.

So, for now go to hell and never see u again.

 Acp Bhavya Pratap Rathore and Dcp Ranveer Singh  arrest Veer ,Bua and Svetlana in charge of (and she acted as thinking) actually incharge of many things ,and the police took them away, the video was working but Anika took a pause.

Svet to all : don't be happy if our plan failed so what it doesn't matter  at the end my words were right if one of the Obros was out of the house then the house will fall ......all where confused but not after her coming words Anika was not from the Obros but anika was a art in each one of the OBROs, Omkara ,Rudra and Shivaay and now they won't be able to live without her even Obahus wont be able to save them.( and all saw the truth in Svetlana's words)

A: Tia I would have never took any step without guaranteeing Dushyant's safety ,and thanks for helping me Khanna you did a great job ,your madam is really satisfied by what u did with her.

Well for the Oberois ,dadi and Shakti uncle don't forget your medicines please.

Tej uncle and Jhanvi aunty, take care of your relationship and maintain it.

Omru and Gauvya, I love u guys, take care of each other and trust each other ,as long as  you are always together no one will hurt u .

Shivaay (softly and wiped a lone tear escaped her eyes)

and shivaay heart danced when he heard his name from her from long ago but he was controlling his tears that were threatening to escape anytime

A:keep being Shivaay not SSO please.

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.TO BE CONTINUED

.VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE