Chapter 16

To all my dear readers,

I sincerely apologize for my sudden disappearance and I'm really sorry for everyone that was waiting for my chapter ,and was urged to know more of what happened with Shivaay, Anika, Mahi, and Oberois. Last period was very hard for me ,but with your true support I'm trying to get over everything. I really can't promise u all a regular update ,but be sure that whatever happens I'll always update you about wherever fate is taking Anika and Shivaay ,and how life will give them  a closure. I again apologize to all who are waiting for Shivika somewhere in another country on the planet ,and lots and lots thanks to all who messaged and commented for me to come back.

Your Shivika's journey companion,

Lojain (FIREBALL)

ENJOY YOUR CHAPTER

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All where shocked when they saw the person who said the coming words while standing at the door steps.

Pers: I'll tell you everything Shivaay

And as for Shivaay, it was as if god has heard him ,and knew his inner turmoil and wanted to save him.

THE PERSON WAS KAMINEY.

K: Listen Shivaay, Anika took a swear from me to not tell you how and why she left the house ,but also for Anika's sake I'll tell you what Anika didn't take swear on.

All took their seats obligated to listen for god knows what they're going to listen to.

Shiv: I'm listening ,but one second how are you out of jail.

K: That's what I was going to start with, a month ago I came to know that Anika asked about me at jail with  no reason ,and I also came to know that the jail informed her that I have 1st stage cancer which is also true (while smiling faintly). At the same day, she came to me ,and for the first time I saw her using her name and power as ASSO ,she got me bailed ,and told me that she took an appointment with a well known surgeon next week for my operation ,and wished that I'll be fine soon. I was literally shocked as why would she do this when I tried to separate her from you, she told me one sentence that even if I did hurt her or you or Mahi but also I did something else which is the most important for her, I kept Mahi alive that will enter the mansion returning the happiness to all the family especially Shivomru ,even she joked that time saying "Rudy will frown when he knows that Mahi is Shivaay's twins ,because he can't handle two tadibaaz bagadbillas (which made rudra chuckle sadly). 

And here came the shock to Pinky ,Shivaay, Shakti and Dadi.

Pinky: What are you saying Shivaay is my only son.

Shivaay: What are you hiding Kaminey?!!

K: Anika cared about every single detail and person of this family ,that's why she found it completely bizarre that a duplicate of Shivaay suddenly appears and specially at that time. So after her investigations and doubts, she did a DNA test to Shivaay and Mahi.

Omkara: and it matched. (confidently) 

which shocked Shakti, Pinky, Dadi and Shivaay which were totally oblivious to that whole fiasco.

Kmainey: but Omkara ,Anika didn't know that the twins were pinky's children. 

Bhavya: what the hell are you saying that can't be right. 

Gauri: that wasn't what we knew.

Kaminey:  Yes, Shivaay and Mahi are Pinky's ,butI kidnapped Mahi and bribed the doctor ,so I can use Mahi anyhow either by hurting u all or claiming the property ,basically just a pawn to use in anything against the Oberois ,but Anika was right nafratbaazi can't win in front of ishqbaazi ,which was in many forms ,either Shivomru, Shivika ,Aniomru or the bond which was newly created between Mahi and Anika .

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Waiting for all your votes, comments, opinions and suggestions.

AND TILL ANOTHER UPDATE 

YOURS,

FIREBALL