Chapter 5

Anika took the 2 papers from the nurse and wrote in one of them a note for chandna saying that she's okay but she need sometime alone to settle somethings and in a week she'll send her a msg including her state and address . In the other paper she wrote sth and called khanna and left to meet him in the nearby cafe.

Khanna: anika ma'am i missed u so much ,infact all the family misses you.

Anika: i missed you too khanna ji and how is everyone.

Anika looked at him for a while and he understood,she's asking for shivaay.

Khanna: he became the old stone singh oberoi
And by this anika understood everything

Anika:khanna ji , you're the most one i can trust now ,pls give this letter to omru and while returning to oberoi mansion pick sahil up from the hostel as his vacation starts today and give him to omru.......aur yaad rakhna shivaay mustn't know.

Khanna: anything for you ma'am ,and i wish the day comes , when I'll be back in charge to record your nok jok videos with sso.

And they left.
Khanna did as per anika's instructions and gave sahil along with the letter to omru and as soon as he left gauri and bhavya joined them after taking sahil to his room.

In hospital:
Chandna went with adi to anika's ward and they panicked not finding her and then chandna found the letter and after reading it and giving it to adi she sighed heavily and said : she's always like this.

Adi while scared: what the hell is she doing she must take rest and more important she can't survive much more without medicines ,we need to find her

Chandna in disappointment: maybe adi after all i said you didn't understand anika....we can't find her until she wants us to.