Chapter 6

Ru: let's see what our superwoman need

Dear pillars,
                     I'm writing this letter for the pillars i got when i was going to fall, for the family they gave me when the whole world told me I'm an orphan, for the names they called me , which made me feel the pride in them agar vo bhabi ,bhougyi ya didi , for the people who gave me love to the moon and back,who respected me and my opinions and saw their role model and superwoman in me and who always keep their promises. I'm sure now that gauri ,omru and bhavya are reading this letter together and this what i want ......i want you four always together ....never leave each others' hand........for omru mujhe maaf karte haan ki me tumse akela chorna (forgive me that i left u alone) lekin tum dono ke sath ek acha biwi aur acha partner aur bahu (but i left with you  good wifes,partners and daughters in law),......omru you don't know the danger of being an oberoi as shivaay always protected you but i know he needs you now more than anyone ,so you'll have to take care of him and protect the family and I know you'll do because everyone of you have many hidden feelings and things can be done and you'll prove to me soon that I wasn't wrong about the things i saw hidden in you......om you've to know a secret...you was and will always be my strength in oberoi mansion and for rudra also there is a secret .....for you my crybaby, mere leyie tum sahil ke jaise nahi,kyuki sahil meri chota bhai lekin tum meri pehle beta.....( for me you're not like sahil because sahil is my small bro but you're my first son). Gauri ab tum oberoi khandaan ke bade bahu aur har bahu must protect her family and btw omkara loves you madly and deeply,believe him , trust him and take care of him aur yaad rakhna tu mere behen thi ,hai aur hamesha (and remember you were and is and will always be my sister).....bhavya or do i have to say acp bhavya pratap rathore, tu ye khandaan ka guroor hai ,to ye guroor ki kabhi  nahi torde and i know you'll never break my trust ,rudy ek crybaby hai but he is very responsible...so be with him ...guide him in his ups and downs ,he'll never disappoint you ,you know that you're perfect because the flirt rudy chose you from between not only the indian but also the europian population.....you made the flirt romantic rudy ,responsible and more important serf tumhere liye ( only for you) tu uske ashk banaya and as all got their secrets there is yours ,as rudy is my first son....you are my fairy glass doll that I'll protect her along with all the family till my last breathe is out.
When i said being an oberoi is dangerous i meant it ,so there is another mission i was going to complete it in order to protect the family but my 2 rupees fate made me out of the mansion before i can complete it ,but don't worry i left a paper with sahil ...follow all the instructions in it SAFELY ,and last request from your friend anika....shivaay paid sahil fees for 5 years and i sent with khanna his personal fees....pls take care of him and tell him that i left him because I'm weak and he need  strong and loving people around him in his life to protect him and love him.
    Your bhabi/bhoujyi/didi,
          Anika

By now they all were crying (specially after they read the paper with sahil )on their bhabi's fate that took her away from them ,her family and created that distance .

Ru: sahil will always be safe ,happy and loved aur ye mera wada hai

Om:we will always be with shivaay and protect him aur ye mera wada hai.

Gauri: we will follow all the instructions as she said and safely ,only for her.

Bhavya: I'll protect this family from any danger even if it costs my life aur ye mera wada hai.

Plsplsplspssl more votes and comments 💜🖤