Chapter 10

Sorry guys for being lat but i have my exams going on but pinky promise at the end of the month you'll get a very long choppy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So here you go
To be continued.....
Om: I'll read the letter

Omru & gauvya,

I'm sorry i left this work to you but you are the only people i can rely on them now.so,read & follow the letter wisely & safely and at the end you'll come to join all the points.
Firstly: khanna you've to tighten all the securities in oberoi industries,oberoi mansion and oberoi family triple specially on shivaay ......khanna shivaay's safety is your responsibility now onwards & while omru , gauvya and you are excuting any level in the mission they've to be always safe .
It was all mysterious & wrong when pinky & jhanvi aunties' arrest warrant came up and roop bua's entry and all this fiasco happened....as why specifically now kalyani mills case is opening again after all these years and more important by who.so, i just kept an eye on roop bua with help of khanna which leaded me after 5 days to a meeting in veer's house in goa, that's when i heard veer , tia,roop & svetlana's plan . Besides , that i also got to know that they kidnapped dushyant and obligated tia to help them as she was the one among them who knew about the oberois the most.

Flashback in shivaay's mind:
5 days After roop bua's entry , anika disappeared for a day with no trace and came back at late night which made shivaay fight with her and shout on her even anika at that time didn't argue and was scared ,she only apologized and said she was with chandna.

Flashback ends

So,i knew that the danger is coming soon , it was easy for me to tell shivaay or bade papa but as svetlana said if the deal they're working on is lost , all the investments would fail . So, I didn't tell them neither you youngsters who found your partners and love not that far & you needed sometime together . Therefore i knew there was many points i have to analyse & get rid off *~alone~* .