Chapter 7

Sorry for being late but things kept cropping up and also guys your interactions are very weak

Anyways pls be more active in voting and commenting

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.

2 weeks later:
In OM:
Oberoi mansion lost its charm since the day anika left .....she didn't leave alone, she took a part of everyone with her . And for shivaay ....he engrossed himself more and more in the business even with jhanvi and tej ideas ,and others were trying to take care of shivaay and sahil as if anika would have been there but unfortunately she isn't......for their luck or as they thought that as Anika's upbringing,they didn't face any difficulties with sahil as he said that his di loves him more than herself and must be obligated to do this and that she need time ....which startled all at first because of his maturity ,then they realized that he's only Anika's brother. And for omru ,gauvya and khanna, they were on their mission as per their bhabi's instructions.
.
.
.
.
    By luck all the family was in the main hall and suddenly all got shocked when they saw svetlana entering & behind her many media reporters . (except omru & gauvya as they predicted her presence and its reason )

Tej: what the hell are you doing here ??!!!

Shivaay: did you come here for more insult and humiliation. I think you're not welcomed here ,so just get out.

Svet: oh come on ! I came to see the oberoi's destruction by my eyes.

Jhanvy: In your dreams.

Svet: no , it's in the tv.

They openend the tv and all were shocked watching the news telecasting oberoi industries bankruptcy and the auction of their mansion .Everyone had a different emotion...as for shivaay and tej, they were confused as they just checked all their deals and bank accounts yesterday.....and for sure dadi and shakti were shocked seeing their lives destruction
.....unlike omru and gauvya who knew what's happening .....and when it comes to pinky she was a silent spectator as the last few weeks.

Svet: i told you oberois ,your destruction will be on my hands ,and this time i got the help from inside the oberois........
Guess

Guess.......

Guess.......

Oh come on you all know it....

That's when roop appeared from behind the oberois and stood beside svetlana.

Roop: you must all by know realized who it is.
I destroyed you ,like you all did with my family & that's all for what??!!!.....just because i got pregnant before marriage.

Dadi: I didn't think ever that my daughter will destroy her own family by her own hands .

Roop: it was not ever my family.

Svet: this time the great sso failed to protect his family, haina .( while looking at shivaay with a smirk)

That's when shivaay was on the verge of breaking down which wasn't his habit but life insisted on making him weak and shattered ,punch by punch.
Until.....

Omru: there is always other people who can back up shivaay/bhaiya.

Gauvya: & your destruction starts now.
....
....
...
...
....

Stay tuned and active to know
What will happen?
Who's destruction going on?
Oberois or their enemies?
Who back up shivaay ?
.....
.
.
.
Where is anika???