chapter 11

sorry for being late but pls encourage me by voting and commenting your oponions.....

.

.

.

.here is a long chapter for u all

.

.\Om is still reading Anika's letter .

.

.\

To be continued .........

So,I knew that the danger is coming soon , it was easy for me to tell Shivaay or bade papa but as Svetlana said if the deal they're working on is lost , all the investments would fail . So, I didn't tell them neither you youngsters who found your partners and love not that far & you needed sometime together . Therefore i knew there was many points i have to analyse & get rid off *~alone~* ..

.

.

.

.

First of all ,Svetlana had some employees in Oberois Industries that could have been the reason in losing the big deal that bade papa and Shivaay were working on. Infact , they could have been the reason in destroying the WHOLEbusiness. In addition to that , Svetlana ordered one of the employees to put the papers of Oberois' mansion auction in the papers bade papa had to sign.......Svetlana knows that Oberois' mansion is Oberois' pride and if it was sold in an public auction then it will be the fall of Oberois forever.

Upon to that , next day I was in OI as if taking lunch to Shivaay and bade papa , and I took a tour with Khanna in the company observing every one's actions and we figured out who are the traitors. At that time, I would have easily fired them but Svetlana would have known . So, they are in Khanna capture ,however , when Svetlana used to call them Khanna would manage and when all finish , he will leave them.

Also luckily, when I was there ,bade papa was in a meeting so I had the time to take the auction papers and burn them, keeping a duplicate ones so, we avoid the option of Svetlana knowing our plan.

Secondly, Roop's plan was blackmailing Shivaay with Kalyani Mills' fake photos and a fake suicide letter of my late father Harsh Vardhaan Trivedi who was murdered by Roop and which I came to know about him recently from Veer's confession to his fake wife Monali, in his house which was beside OM so he can keep an eye on us, after I found him stalking Shivaay ,and luckily the letter was in his house .So, I hided until he left then I found the letter but unfortunately while escaping ,one of his gaurds saw me and stabbed me deep in my stomach ,and at last minute Khanna came and saved me and we also burned that letter .But at that day I had to be at hospital because the stab was deep .So, I said I was with Chandna as she was hospitalized.

(Shivaay also remembered how he didn't talk to her for two long days because she didn't tell him before going and he was worried about her but now a lone tear escaped his eyes as he regret not being with her when she needed him )

So it remained for me KM fake photos which I got to know it's place hours before I had to leave the mansion .

So, OMRU and GAUVYA you've to go safely and get those fake photos from the old cottage beside KM as Khanna has other work to do ,And ,then by faking some business failure news expose them all infront of the family and the media so the whole world get know who are the Oberois .

P,S: Dushyant is safe in my house at the chawl call him when all ends .Khanna I captured veer at the morning I left , he is in the basement of Oberois' mansion . At the exposure get him ,Roop , Svetlana , Dushyant and Tia.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

and here ends Anika's khitkitod letter .

..

.

.

.

.

.

.dhamaka yeh sab..............

precap; SURPRISE

so vote ,comment and enjoy the fire letter of ANNIKA

LOVE U ALL