The Beginning

*****2 years ago*****

My life has been the same constant routine. Honesty I'm tired of it. Father refuses to let me have friends over and I'm sent to a private all girl's school. A school full of snobs don't get me wrong even though I'm considered one I'm not like them.

I'm was on the bed when I heard a knock.

"Come in! " I said

"Señorita Esmeralda. Your birthday planner is here and she is looking for you." Said Nana Isabelle

"Thank you Nana." I stood up from the bed and went to hug her.

Nana Isabelle has been like a mother to me and I feel at home with her since mom died when i was younger. Though I don't remember her quite well but I knew she loved me that's what Nana always told me.

"No problem my child. You have grown into such a pretty lady and I'm happy about that. Now off we go I don't want to cry before I see you in your dress." Isabelle said

"Nana!" I exclaimed

She turned around and started laughing. I walked down the stairs with a big smile on my face. Nana was busy making jokes while we headed down. The moment I looked up from my feet I was met with Julio's cold and heated stare. It was like the whole hell froze over. And next to him was Estella my older sister the one I love so much. I completely forgot about Julio and ran to Estella. She hugged me so tight that I was laughing and choking at the same time.

"Ella you're choking me." I laughed out.

"I'm sorry Meralda, it's just I missed you so much. Is it me or are you getting hotter each time I see you." Stella said and at that I blushed people always said I looked beautiful but I never took it seriously. But when Ella says it I blush like a tomato.

"Thanks Ella and is it me or did get even more drop dead gorgeous?" I asked back.

This was a little tradition we started once I turned 10 and it's been something we never broke I love the fact that she's older than me but acts like a child.

"I'm 24 I've got to look the part." she said and flipped her hair over her shoulder. And we both bursted out laughing.

"Ella why didn't you tell me you were coming I thought you couldn't make it?!" I questioned

"We wanted to surprise you... question...did it work?" she asked smiling

"Hell yeah!...wait we as in?"

"As in Ju-" she was cut off by someone clearing their throat. We finally turned and I realized that Nana is still were I left her with a warm smile on her face and Julio was looking intensively at me.

Talk about awkward...

____________________________________

Comment
Vote
Follow

~Fazipe