Chapter Twelve

His strong arms hold him up as he looks down at me, lust making his eyes almost glow, my body is a livewire and I need to feel him, all of him.

"Mia, once I start this, nothing will be able to stop me." The statement is said to scare me, I know that much, my hands tangle in his hair, pulling him down towards me, our lips centimetres apart.

"Please take me." I whisper before kissing him passionately, screw the consequences, I want him. I feel his hard length pressed against my leg as he kneels between them, his hand cups my breast, I moan against his lips as he kneads the weight, I feel my core tightening, his hips rock against mine, my hips meeting his moves instinctively, his trousers are the only thing seperating him from granting my plea. His lips trail down my throat before suckling my breast through my top, the sensation is so foreign that I can only tunnel my hands in his hair, gasping his name. His other hand slowly smooths down my body, my nerves coming alive at each innocent touch, but when his palm cups my aching core, his fingers massaging the sensitive lips, my hips shooting upwards at the feeling, his other hand presses hard on my hips, pinning them firmly as his fingers slip through my wet lips, my head moving restlessly on the sheets, my fingers fisting in the sheets beneath me, I feel Alexs eyes on me, as I look at him he suddenly sinks two fingers deep inside me, my eyes almost roll to the back of my head with the pleasure, his name is whispered on a startled gasp, his fingers start moving and I lose every train of thought, my inhibitions vanished.

"You are the hottest sight I have ever seen, your body is so responsive." He whispers reverently just before he kisses me soundly, swallowing my moans of pleasure as his fingers move, curling just right to hit a spot that has my hips jolting from the mattress, my hands grip the hem of his top, whipping it over his head with a little help from him, the momentary loss of his fingers is soon remedied, my fingernails scrape over his torso, his tongue duels with mine, swirling my tongue around his fang like I would a lollipop earns me a gutteral growl, his fingers moving faster, my breath coming out in surprised gasps, my body feels like it's on a cliffs edge, ready to fall into the abyss.

"Alex! Byron is looking for you!" A loud voice shouts through the door and we both freeze, Alex's eyes bleed into black, he stands abruptly facing the door, embarrassment covers my skin in a blush as i somehow manage to scramble away, if looks could kill whoever is behind the door would be dead as Alex glares at the innocent wood. leaping from the bed I grab a pair of shorts that someone had bought in for me, I slip them on, facing Alex slowly, I see him trying to rein in his inner beast. Stepping up to him cautiously I place a gentle hand on his arm, he spins me into him, his lips press softly against mine, once, twice, three times, I watch as his black eyes fade to blue again.

"This is not over." He whispers to me, my pulse flutters in my throat in anticipation.

"Alex!" The voice shouts again, Alex stalks to the door, ripping it open, I gasp, taking a step back as a huge figure fills the frame, the man smiles at me, fangs showing, my heart stutters in fear, Alex and Lara I can deal with being vampires but any other still terrifies me.

"Someone had better be dying Dylan." Alex growls, I put a face to the name that Lara had told me earlier.

"A small group of mercenaries are scouting the perimeter, we need to deal with them before the sun rises and the humans will be unprotected." Without another word Alex whips across the room, slipping his top on, I turn back to Dylan only for him to be less than 30 centimetres away from me, my head snaps back to look at Dylan's face as hes so tall.

"Back off Dylan." Alex warns, standing at my side.

"Hello Mia, I'm Dylan. I need to borrow your man here for a bit but you will be staying with the girls okay?" I feel my anger surge under my skin at the hidden order.