My Fault - Battles Pt4.5

Kaminari raised his eyebrow, killing the electricity that sparked on his palms. "Wait... Where are they?"

Equally confused, I allowed my eyes to wander around the room before noticing a sheet near the corner-close to where Kaminari was standing.

My eyes widened, "Kaminari, watch out!"

Suddenly, Kirishima lunged from under the blanket, Yaoyorozu following close behind.

"Hey guys," Kirishima laughed, "Good on spotting us. We were hoping to surprise you, but I guess things didn't work out as planned." He grinned, activating his quirk as he took on a fighting stance. "Come at us with all you got!"

"You know, it's probably not good to encourage the enemy," Kaminari joked, stepping backwards.

Kirishima shook his head, a wide grin still on his face. "Hey, it's not manly to win a fight without trying!"
"Then I guess you're in luck," I chuckled, launching towards him as green electricity sparked off my skin.

Kaminari's eyes widened as he dodged me, "Woah, Midoriya!"

Ignoring him, my mind become blank as my fist connected with Kirishima's hardened form, pushing him slightly backwards.

Kirishima connected eyes with me, mouth slightly ajar. "Woah, dude, you didn't break your bones!"

I laughed, narrowing my eyes at him. "That's right. Did you think I was just going to sit around during my internship?"

"No, man, I was just pointing it out," he laughed awkwardly, "I didn't mean for it to be offensive."

I rolled my eyes before launching towards him once again, my eyes widening as a metal pole obstructed my path.

"Kaminari! Take care of Yaoyorozu!" I barked, rage fueling me.

"Uh... Yeah! Alright!" he exclaimed, running towards her with electricity sparking around him.

"Remember, don't use too much!" I warned, grunting as Kirishima landed a punch.

The boy nodded as I focused back on Kirishima. I bounced backwards, hand clutching my stomach.

"Well, that didn't feel great," I laughed, my teeth becoming clenched as a fiery anger began to bubble up inside me.

Kirishima laughed nervously, "Uhm, Midoriya, you look kinda angry. Are you alright?"

I ignored his comment, speeding up as I began bouncing around the room.

"Woah, watch out, dude! Don't knock me over!" Kaminari shouted.

"Don't tell me what to do," I mumbled under my breath, knocking myself into Kirishima.

The boy stumbled backwards, as his hardened mode hadn't been activated yet.

His eyes drifted upwards, determination filling them. "Well then. Guess we're getting pumped!" He began to charge towards me as I did the same, our fists colliding. Dust began to circle around us, sending both of us into coughing fits. Despite this, I continued on while he was caught off-guard, sending him flying into the wall.

Kirishima slammed into the concrete, a crack making its way up the wall. He doubled over, gasping for air.

 He looked up at me with a hint of anger in his eyes as I laughed. "Is something wrong, Kirishima?" As the words slipped from my mouth, his eyes widened, but quickly narrowed.

"I'll beat you, Midoriya!" he shouted, picking himself up and blocking with his arms.

"If you say so!" I whistled, digging my feet into the ground and launching towards him and punching him upwards into the ceiling.

Kirishima's head thumped against the ceiling, only widening the crack that had been made previously.

"Dude, you need to calm down. We're not supposed to cause any damage, remember?" Kaminari reminded me as I shot him a dirty look.

As I was preoccupied, Kirishima punched me in the lip, causing my to stumble backwards.

Touching my glove against my lips, I glanced at it, a blood stain against the light fabric.

"You made me bleed," I growled, rage taking over.

Without giving him time to react, I slid towards him, repeatedly knocking him into the wall. My grin widened as his head knocked against the concrete, grunts slipping from the boy's mouth.

"Midoriya," All Might's voice came through the receiver, "You need to calm down."

I shook my head, "He'll be fine, All Might! Remember? He has a defensive quirk!" Pressing the off button on my communicator, I continued to attack Kirishima.

"Midoriya! Midoriya, you need to stop!" Kaminari shouted, but to no avail.

"Fine. INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK!" he called out, "1.3 MILLION VOLTS!"

Before I knew it, a golden light was shooting towards me, singing the tips of my hair. I fell to the ground, electric currents surging through my body. Glancing over, I watched as Kaminari began to act dumbly, the crack continuing to run up the wall.

As I charged towards Yaoyorozu, rubble began to fall, the ground shaking. With a loud crack the ceiling collapsed, trapping Kaminari underneath. I wanted to feel something other than rage, but all that came to mind was Pathetic.

Ignoring his scream, I raced towards a shocked Yaoyorozu, before a blaring sound began ringing through my eardrums.

My hands instinctively went to cover my ears, my eyes squeezing shut until it died down.

Upon opening them, I was greeted by a horrific scene.

Kirishima was bloodied and bruised, barely awake.

Kaminari was trapped under debris, unable to break free.

Yaoyorozu was desperately trying to help Kaminari, even with injuries of her own.

And...

All of it was my fault.

My body began to rack with sobs as I stared at the scene before me, drowning out any sounds with my wails. I felt as I was lifted into the air as I sat, curled into a ball. 

My vision was blurry, leaving me unable to see much. But I didn't care. After all, I was the source of so much pain. And if, even if it was only for a second, I was enjoying it.

---

Dang, looks like Deku's having a mental break down. 

Uhm... This is kinda awkward...

er....

Thanks for reading! <3