Blank Slate

I hope it's somewhat interesting and not super annoying that the perspectives keep changing, lol

also: if you guys haven't picked up on it, Midoriya actually would refuse to kill anyone, which is why he makes somewhat empty threats; the only way he'd kill is if it was absolutely necessary

that being said we could throw that out the window soon ;)

also also: this is a really long chapter xD

---

-x- Shōki's POV -x-

Slowly opening my eyes, I began to look around, hair swishing in the green liquid I was submerged in. My head lowered, focused on my hands as they clenched and unclenched before me.

After a moment, I opened my mouth, the liquid bubbling into my mouth with sudden conviction before I blew, sending it rushing back into the tube.

A calming warmth blanketed my body, the bubbles whispering into my ear with pleads for me to stay. I felt as my lips curled into a smile, my body falling slightly limp before I heard a sudden, loud noise.

My head snapped upwards, eyes reopened to see the liquid spiraling above me. I glanced up and down, watching curiously as the green drained below me, my body falling as the liquid disappeared.

The mumbles of voices that I had tuned out attacked my ears with a sudden ferocity, all of my senses returning in a snap.

A man with shaggy, blue hair and a decayed hand grasping his face wrapped his fingers around a lever in front of the tube, holding it forwards while eyeing me.

Another with dark, black hair and a patchwork face leaned against the wall, his piercing blue eyes narrowed as they stared into emptiness.

And, there was a blonde schoolgirl, a bright grin on her face. Her teeth-no, fangs-were oddly sharp, a bright, happy blush strengthening on her cheeks as she marched gleefully in place.

Small drops of green fell from the ceiling like rain, sprinkling against my bare shoulders. My shorts clung to my skin, drenched in the liquid.

As the final droplets fell, the blue-haired man glanced to his left, extending his fingers to a nearby button. Upon pressing it, the tube lightly shook, causing me to lose my balance.

Eyes widening, I extended my arms, wobbling around as I attempted to hold myself upwards. Luckily, the experience didn't last for long, with a hatch before me opening with a strong, windlike sound, releasing the air bubbles that had been trapped within the tube.

My body tensed, eyes instinctively shutting as the door slammed against the ground with a loud crash.

"Welcome back, Shōki," a raspy voice said, causing me to slowly open my eyes.

I blinked a few times and tilted my head, glancing around before pointing at myself.

The blue-haired man's outstretched arms fell to his sides, a sigh coming from underneath the mask. "You don't remember, do you?"

Pausing for a moment, I opened my mouth before shaking my head. "Sorry...," my eyes trailed across his face, noticing his cracked lips. "...Chapstick?"

His red eye narrowed, showing that he was unamused. "Yet with the same humor as before."

The blonde girl stepped forwards, putting her finger to her lips. "Is something wrong with Ketsu~Kun?"

Patchwork opened one of his eyes, arms still crossed as he leaned against the wall. "What is it this time?" he sighed.

Chapstick scratched the base of his neck. "He doesn't seem to remember anything." He paused for a moment before taking a large step forwards, wrapping all but one of his fingers around my wrist in a tight hold. "Let's go," he said, turning around and pulling me along.