Trustworthy

As I stepped out of the portal, the purple haze disappeared from the vision, instead replaced by an incredibly large building. The mall.

Stretching, I squeezed my eyes shut as if preparing myself. I wasn't entirely sure what to do, but I had a rough idea. All I needed to do was gain the trust of Class 1A. Simple enough.

Brushing off my thoughts, I made my way towards the entrance of the mall. I blended in with the crowd-just a normal person going shopping. And, luckily enough, I was able to spot my target. The group of 1A students.

Donning a smile, I wandered over to their little group, causing them to glance over. "Are you guys from U.A.? I feel like I've seen you before."

"Get lost," Bakugou growled, his red eyes narrowed.

I forced my eyes to widen, expressing surprise. "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-"

Kirishima interrupted me, causing me to grin. Perfect. "It's fine. He can be like that sometimes." He shot Bakugou a glance as if to say 'Calm down, it's just a fan.' "It's cool that you recognize us!"

Grinning, my eyes trailed through the crowd. "Oh yeah, of course! And-wait..." I scrunched my face up. "Aren't there supposed to be more of you?"

Each of their faces became pale and sickly looking.

"Did... Did I say something wrong?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"N-no," Kirishima laughed. "It's just that... uhm... Our classmate went missing a while back... And..."

"Oh no!" I feigned sadness, "I'm so sorry to hear that! I must've missed it or something..."

Iida stepped forwards. "No-it hasn't been broadcasted yet. We're trying to keep it under wraps. So please don't go around telling anyone about this."

I nodded my head. "I understand. I really am sorry. Uh...," I changed the subject, "Is there a reason you're all here?"

"Oh, just trying to get our mind off of it, y'know?" Kirishima laughed. His eye darted to the side for a moment, leading me to believe he wasn't telling the whole truth. Strangely enough, though, everyone else seemed fine with it... Except for, I noticed, Todoroki, Iida, Bakugou, Uraraka, and Yaoyorozu. It was barely visible, but just enough that I could sense something was wrong. They were hiding something from the rest of their classmates.

"I see...," I smiled, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "Uh... This is an odd question, but do you mind if I would hang out with you guys. It'd be really cool, and I don't know anyone here..."

"No-" Bakugou began, but Kirishima once again saved the day.

"Uh, sure! Why not? We'll be splitting up though, so why don't you just join one of the groups?" he said nervously.

"Hm...," I smirked, "Do you mind if I join your group, then?"

His eyes widened, beads of sweat gathering on his forehead. "Uh... Mm... Er..."

"He's trying to say yes," Uraraka said. Strange, because she looked nervous as well. "It'd be totally cool if you joined us!"

"Thank you," I bowed, wisps of white hanging over my eyes. "I hope I'm not causing any trouble."

"You are," Bakugou mumbled under his breath, causing me to smirk a bit.

"Nope, not at all!" Uraraka laughed.

Kirishima seemed to collect himself, as he looked a lot less nervous than before. "Now that we've got that all figured out, why don't we go our separate ways? We each need different things, right?"