Descent into Madness

fyi, the video has an epilepsy warning! 

---

Sweat trickled down my forehead, rolling off the tip of my nose as I sat in the unbearable heat. My breaths were heavy as I glanced upwards, whispers rattling around in my skull.

"Quiet now," I mumbled to myself, "Be quiet."

As I lowered my head, I winced at the aching sensation in my neck-injured from my constant head bobbing. My body felt weak and tired, the bags under my eyes growing by the day.

Squinting, I attempted to remember how long it had been since I was locked up. How long has it been? One... Two... Three days? I can't...

My mind felt fuzzy as I racked my brain, searching for a single clue of my past. Head pounding, I finally gave up, my heart beating extraordinarily fast. I can't... I can't remember anything.

Sighing, I lay backwards, closing my eyes in an effort to doze off. But it was to no avail.

My feelings of pent-up anger and frustration had more than doubled by that point. Why has no one come to save me? Why can't I remember who I am? Who even left me her-

The door creaked open, causing my head to snap up.

"Hello?" I asked, surprised by my raspy voice. I coughed as my throat was incredibly dry, as I hadn't taken a sip of water in several days.

As the door's hinges squeaked, a blinding light entered the room, a hiss escaping from my lips as I looked away.

"Sorry about that," a voice rasped, the door closing as he wandered closer. "You may not remember me, but I am Tomura Shigaraki. I'm here to ask if you're ready to join us."
My eyes widened, excitement pumping through my veins. I immediately straightened myself, overtaken with pure joy. "Join you? You mean leave this horrible place?"

The man had a grin in his voice. "Yes... Join us. The League of Villains."

Deflating, my eyes drifted downwards. "Oh. I..." I coughed, "I have no interest in joining villains."

"Tch. Have it your way."

An encompassing darkness felt unwelcoming.

---

My sanity began slipping. I could feel as I descended into madness, with the constant whispers plaguing my mind.

Gritting my teeth, I pressed my hands against the sides of my head. "Get. Out," I heaved. Yet there was no use, as they just grew wilder.

Blood dripped down gashes in my skin, created by a silver knife. The slices riddled my body, dried, red liquid oozing from each of the cuts.

After being subjected to the torture for several days, I found myself uncaring. The burning hot pains weren't so awful anymore. And the more it continued, I found the gleaming shimmer of the knife more appealing.

---

-x- Shigaraki's POV -x-

Peeking through the crack in the door, I watched as the boy twitched erratically, his sanity escaping him. My lips spread into a grin as I swung the door open, causing the boy's head to snap up.

He giggled at the sight of me, his eyes wild and his hair frayed.

"Izuku Midoriya... I see that you're doing well."
His smile reflected one of innocence, but his laughter suggested insanity.

"Yeah, yeah! Wait, is that me?" he questioned, a wild grin still plastered on his lips.

I nodded, stepping closer as I closed the door behind me. "Yes. And my name is Tomura Shigaraki. I have come here to ask if you'd join me."

"Join you?" he squealed, "In doing what?"

"We're known as the League of Villains," I paused, waiting for a hint of disappointment. "We're a group who enjoys... Making trouble. Having fun, you know?"

The boy laughed, "Oh, I love fun!" He licked his lips, eyes narrowing. "To be honest, I could really go for a good stabbing." (Okay, idk if any of you picked up on this, but, because Midoriya remembers his hero life, friends, etc, he refuses to actually kill anyone. He just kinda... Acts like it.)

"Perfect," I chuckled, "That's our speciality."

His eyes sparkled, pure, sadistic joy resonating from them. "That's fantastic!" 

---

My hands worked swiftly to unfasten the ropes, releasing the boy from his roped prison. As I finished, the rope slid down the chair, falling into a clump at the bottom.

Grinning, the boy lunged at me, tightly wrapping his arms around me. "Thank you, Mr. Shiga!" he giggled into my ear.

He pulled away quickly, giving me a sickeningly sweet smile. "So, when do I get to kill some guys?!"

---

Uh ohhhh ;))))

Sorry for so many pauses in-between. It looked better to me. Shrugshrug

Well, anyways, now the broccoli is insane

This is why you eat your vegetables. So they don't grow brains and lose their sanity.

lol

Thanks for reading! <3