๓ (3)

“it better be pastel pink or bright purple, ”

Ten's voice was so loud and unexpected that actually made Johnny jumped in the dining room chair.

The Omega harshly threw his phone on the table, causing Johnny to winch at the scenery.

“honey, it's the second phone that you bought this week. You're not planning to break it into pieces again right?” Johnny asked as he gulped the water.

Ten ignored him and stood up. “do you want some more khao niew*?” Ten asked as he took a bottle of apple cider vinegar from the kitchen cabinet.

“I'm good for now, thanks, ”

Johnny said to him, and for a second Johnny felt like the old memories of Ten having the mood swing was repeating itself.

No, it's not. Having Yeri and Haechan is enough.

Johnny unconsciously shook his head as he thought about the possibility of Ten having a mood swing just now.

“you okay John?” Ten raised his brow when he saw his husband acting weird.

“ye—yeah,” Johnny's eyes flicked up and meet Ten's for a second, as if debating whether to say or not.

Johnny cleared his throat, “you know—,” he began, slowly swallowed his food. “—I think we should let Haechan and Mark decide. Plus, it's their wedding after all,” Johnny reasoned.

Ten glared at his husband. “what do you mean?” he asked.

Call him dramatic but his fork fell off the plate with a clacking sound right after Ten glared at him.

Seriously, Ten in his angry mode is equal as Hulk. Okay, maybe Hulk is too much. Let's say as angry as a bull.

Johnny gulped. As someone who always acting cool like him, he should relax. So, he gave Ten a smile.

“I mean, I acknowledge your skills in planning an event and such, but perhaps—uhm, you know— Haechan wants to have his own ideas. I mean, it's once in a lifetime right?” he explained with slow and persuasive voice.

Johnny picked up the fork and held it in his hand. As a caution. Who knows Ten would use that to kill him?

Ten sighed as he headed back to the kitchen counter.

“you're right. I should let them decide by themselves.” the Omega took a cup as he made himself a coffee. But then he turned to look at his husband,  “hey, do you think I should send khao niew to Haechan? He was asking me about it the other day, ”

Johnny nodded his head in agreement as he pulled out his phone from the pocket.

“uhm—honey? Can you make me some tea?” he asked, while his attention was on his phone, searching for his son's number.

It took about 10 seconds for Haechan to answer his dad's call. Johnny's smile widened when he heard his son's voice.

“Hey pumpkin! How are you doing today?”

I'm good. How bout you dad?

“yeah, I'm good as always. Oh, hey, your mom made khao niew for you,”

Really? But I have a class today. I don't think I can be there, ”

“then, I'll send it to your house?”