๑๒ (12) : Part 2

Note: Please note this is an ABO where everything is possible. Ridiculous and nonsense theories, you name it. lol. 98% NoMin with slight medical terms. (I'm not even related to any medical profession, neither familiar with the terms. I'm just using it for this chapter. Forgive my lack of knowledge & all the credits will be given to Mr. Google for helping me with this chapter.

False contraction or also known as Braxton Hicks is a condition when the body preparing for true labor, but still it does not indicate that labor has begun or is going to start. And sometimes, Bloody Show might also happen during Braxton Hicks. This is also a simple sign that the pregnancy comes to a close.

So, enough about the medical info. Now, back to Jaemin.

It turned out that he had false contractions and now he was chilling out, laying on the bed, texting people, updating the bluebird app, a.k.a Twitter. Acting as nothing happened before.

“Babe, get some rest, Jeno said softly, leaned down to kiss the top of Jaemin's head.

They were still at the hospital, right after the so-called false contraction, one of the nurses told Jaemin, 'at 10 centimeters, please call me if you felt a ton of pain'.

But seemed like the pup wasn't ready to greet the world yet.

Took the phone away from the pouting Jaemin, Jeno sat at the end of the bed. He looked worn out and everyone could tell that he didn't have any sleep yet.

now, off to sleep,” Jeno tried to look serious this time. “—close your eyes,”

sleep here with me?” Jaemin said.

I think I'll sleep on the couch, Jeno said adding, “—I don't want to hurt you,

But Jaemin shook his head, no, you're not, Jaemin promised, without really knowing whether that will happen.

Jeno sighed, seriously, dealing with stubborn Jaemin was the hardest.

how about this, I'll lie here until you fall asleep, then I'll go sleep there, okay?”

The Omega was too tired to argue, nodded his head. Then, he scooted over to leave some space for Jeno.

The Alpha joined him under the covers and immediately they were snapped together.

Jeno!

Jeno opened his eyes as soon as he heard Jaemin shouted his name. Wait. Was Jaemin ready to give birth to their pup already?

why? What's wrong? Is the head coming out already?

Jeno was ready to get off the bed and call the doctor when Jaemin grabbed his hand. He seemed excited, that means he was not in pain right? Nobody smiled when they were in sick tho.

let's do it,

Jeno furrowed his brows. “Do what?”

“come on, you know what I mean,”

Wait, what it is? Eat? Watch TV? Sleep?

“huh?”