๗ (7)

Note : As always, nonsense theory ahead. 😂

Tuesday (23/3/20xx)

I'm officially a dad now. Damn. It feels like a dream.

Hayden and Matthew are so cute. I still can't believe that they're the product of me and Haechan. Matthew is seriously my replica. He took everything from me. Features, status and I think he got my hard-headed traits as well. Lol.

And Hayden, he's mommy's lil boy. He really looks like Haechan. His big round eyes are the most beautiful thing ever, I could stare at them for hours without getting bored. And I think he's going to grow as a darling.

My twins' pups are seriously one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's surreal to me to feel them in my embrace, to look at those innocent brown orbs since the first day I met them. I can't believe me and Haechan are now officially parents to Eden and Matt.

Though it's a great blessing to have twin pups, I can't deny that we're struggling to take care of both of them. Anyhow, it's still our first time being a parent. Especially me who have zero experience in handling the pups.

It's the little things you cherish when you become a parent. The feeling of pampering the little bundle of joy with love and wrapping into your embrace the whole time. The desire to protect and loving or the way you slowly change because you're now a father/mother.

And for Mark Jung, the twins gave him all of that from the first time he laid his eyes in them. And he, would do anything for his pups and his mate. He won't let anyone take all his happiness.

But he might forget one thing.

The fact that Hayden, his Omega son was already found his mate - YuWin's son, Nakamoto Daniel.

Speaking about that, why do the whole scenes seem quite similar? Somewhere, somehow, someone?

“what are you doing here?”

Mark squinted his eyes at Daniel who stood in front of his house early in the morning with a small Ironman luggage on his side.

Mark wrapped his arms around his chest as he tried to figure out what Daniel was going to do.

Daniel pushed him aside as he dragged his luggage inside the house.

“I'm going to live here to take care of Eden!” Daniel chirped as he whipped his head around, as if looking for someone.

Mark widened his eyes. What did he say? Stay here with Hayden? His Omega son, Hayden?

No, he's not going to let that happen. His pups were born a few days ago and now the little Alpha already claimed Hayden as his?

He shook his head furiously at the thought of losing Hayden to Daniel.

As Daniel was about to step into the room, Mark blocked his way as he stood on the door, complete with his so-called serious expression.

“no, I'm not going to let that happen. Not in my watch, ”

Mark said, highlighted the last sentence as he took a glance at his mate who was rolling his eyes at him. He knew his mate would probably love the idea of the so-called puppy love between Daniel and Hayden.