๕ (5)

“is that....Mark?” Mina asked, frowning at the library door.

Sure enough, Mark stood next to the car. He waved at them.

“what's he doing here?” Yeri mumbled as she sipped into her drink. There stood Lucas who was trying to snatch the granola bars from her bag.

Typically, Mark didn't come that early-unless he got something to do, which is so not him.

Mina nudged Yeri and patted Lucas's shoulder, motioned them to sit on the bench while waiting for Mark.

But then, they burst into a laugh when they noticed something.

“oh my God! You can't be serious, ”

Lucas furrowed his brows in confusion, but then when he saw Mark's shirt, he finally joined Mina and Yeri laughing at the Alpha.

Immediately, Mark groaned. He should have known, his friends would never let him live. How he wish he never befriend with them.

“stop laughing at me —” wrapped his arms around his chest, Mark sliding into the bench next to Lucas while pointing at Yeri. “—it was your brother who made me wear this,”

“come on, it wasn't that bad, ” Yeri said, but still giggling. “—it really suits you,” the two female Omegas started to laugh their ass out at Mark as they took a closer look at his shirt.

“yeah, right, ” Mark rolled his eyes, “—easy for you to say that,”

Placed his bag on the table bench, Mark sat next to Lucas. The Chinese Alpha wore a varsity jacket today which kinda weird since it was summer and nobody would go for thick clothes. Mark had the urge to ask him why he was wearing such clothes but then he thought maybe it's for the sake of fashion.

“Well, Mark?” Mina slid a notebook toward Mark. “—why you look so worn out? Does parenting really that bad?”

Mark couldn't help but sigh. “—you have no idea of what I've been through”

“dude, I understand your pain,” Lucas placed a hand on Mark's shoulder as if trying to give him support. “— but I'm glad I'm not suffering any of that now since Jessy was born,”

There was a proud expression on his face, but then he giggled as he glanced around him. Then, he suddenly unbuttoned his jacket which earned a judging look from the two Omegas.

Yeri was the first one who stopped Lucas from unbuttoned his jacket, “woah! what are you doing?”

“I need to show you guys something!” while Mark, Yeri and Mina exchanged a look, then both three of them were looking back at him.