๘ (8)

The arrival of the twins marked the beginning of the new generations of the Seo and Jung. It's been a while since the Seo and the Jung hear the sound of crying babies in the house and now they were blessed with two bundles of joy.

Everything was normal except for one thing,

Johnny and Jaehyun, or shall we say the grandpas.

Both were too excited about being a grandpa and somehow competing against each other to become the twins' fave grandpa.

It started with little things like accidentally bought the same clothes and toys,

“Eden, look at what I brought for you,”

Jaehyun said as he showed the Omega pup a set of barbie dolls. For the pup, he was looking uninterested, well what can you expect from a newborn pup?

“no Eden, that one is cheap. Look at this, this suits you the best,” Johnny said as he pushed Jaehyun away and showed the pup a set of barbie doll as well.

“this was handmade. There's only one of this in this world,” Jaehyun rolled his eyes at Johnny.

“I don't care. My grandsons should wear this,” Johnny argued as he glared at Jaehyun.

The two started to growl at each other as their chest puffed and shoulders back, staring at each other like it was some kind of staring contest or something.

Haechan separated the two of them as he got between them.

“thank you. I'll take both, okay?”

The thing is, he was worried that both of them would end up breaking something in the room. And for the sake of his pups' safety, he knew he should stop the two grandpas.

Both of them walked off in a huff at the same time, more likely they were aiming for the other pup, Matthew.

Caressed the pup's hair, Johnny smiled proudly, “I'll teach you muay Thai when you grow up, okay Matt?”

Jaehyun pushed him away with full strength as he stood at the baby crib, “no, that doesn't suit you Champ. You should learn taekwondo,”

Gladly, there were always saviors in the house. Which is none other than their mates.

As if on cue, muffled squeals erupted from the direction of the kitchen, and the two grandpas instinctively moved away from the baby crib.

In fact, anything done while bickering at the twins' room might be met with a death glare from Mrs Seo (Ten) and Mrs Jung (Taeyong).

But this time,  Ten came to the room with a smile on his face, followed by Taeyong.

“Taeyong, look at what I found, ” Ten showed a sachet of some kind of powder or something like that. Earning a curious look from the two Alphas.