๑๑ (11) : Part 1

Notes: Special Chapter (Nomin) 😃

Ridiculous birth scene ahead. 😂. Anyway, this is super long.

Jeno's theory of relationships, rather than being a mishmash of lust, commitment and ideology, was pretty simple: he and Jaemin were on two different teams.

Jeno had his personal goals (had his own studio) and Jaemin (had his own café where he could proudly name on his own), but they also shared goals that they agreed to achieve together. And that led to Jeno's own wish lists which were:

1. Owned a small cottage in the wood like the one Jaemin always saw in the movie.

2. Go on holiday. They never had been on holiday since they got together, and Jeno, he already planned for some hot session for the whole time.

3. Adopted two cats. Despite his allergy to cats, Jeno was an ailurophile.

Well, basically the third one had been canceled. Right after Jeno found out about Jaemin's pregnancy, he had been reading books and online articles about the pregnancy, although he didn't show his affection to the pup.

In one of the articles that he read, it was said that pets can pose a slight risk to the expectant mom. And one of it was something that related to toxoplasmosis or something like that.

So, they decided to cancel the third option in their wish lists. Because of the unexpected pup.

Right. The pup.

As Jaemin's belly got bigger, Jeno's ambition got bigger as well. And his so-called ambition now shifted to the pup.

He wanted everything to be perfect, and how he looked through Mark's first time being a father, Jeno didn't want that to happen to him. Well, at least he needs to be erudite and more organized than his brother, right?

“seriously—” Jeno began, sensibly. “—you have to tell me if you feel for the contraction, okay?”

“ugh”

It was not that Jaemin didn't agree to the suggestion, but imagine someone been telling you that for the nth times. Even though in Jaemin's head, he wanted to give Jeno ‘The Best Expectant Dad’ badge.

“—you have been telling me the same thing for the nth times. It has been repeated in my head, ”

“well, I need to get prepared. Judging by Mark's previous experience, I need to expect the unexpected, ” Jeno suggested, “—and for someone like you, I bet you won't even tell me if that happens, right?”

Jaemin clapped his hands together, as he nodded, “you know me so well, ”

And Jeno could only sigh. Of course, Jeno was more ready for the future chat now, it kinda easier to imagine what kind of small creature the two of them had created.

Talkative, but of course in the right context. Jaemin's strong opinions but with Jeno's calm voice. A combination of their looks that wouldn't cause it to have a permanently startled expression. As for the gender status,

“it might be an Omega, ” Jaemin tried to ease into the ‘maybe not’ that both of them knew was coming. “—but, what more important to me is that you're both healthy, ” Jeno added, probably sensing that Jaemin had something to say in his head.