๔ (4)

Renjun dropped into bed, dead tired. The house felt different without anyone else there. It doesn't the same noisy high pitched voice from his cousin. 

A couple of years ago, he came to Korea because of his parents' business. But as time passed by and he already made few good friends, he refused to go home with his parents and decided to live in Korea, together with Lucas. 

He grew up in China, where the world is more warmer and full of mountains, but when Hendery chose to betray his love, he became depressed and his parents thought they might need a new environment, some fresh start for Renjun. 

Sometimes, he thinks that he probably just unlucky in love, maybe he was a villain during his past life for all the mess that happened to him.

The Beta started to close his eyes, hoping that he could forget all his problems with a nap.

But then, his phone beeped. An unknown number texted him,

‘hey, it's me, Harvey. Remember? Are you free this Sunday? I have an extra movie ticket’

Renjun chuckled as he saved the unknown number. 

“what a weird person he is,”

And this is how it started. 

Renjun plucked an earphone to his ears, pretended to listen to songs though he didn't listen to any. 

Needless to say it just an act. Something that you would do just because you don't want to be disturb by anyone.

It was the last bus, he had been counting the routes that they already passed and let's just say that he was actually bored.

Since it was nearly dawn, the bus got packed with people, almost all seats were already taken, except for the seat next to Renjun. The Beta purposely placed his bag at the seat next to him so that nobody would take the seat. 

can I sit here?” 

Renjun furrowed his brows. Somehow, he wanted to laugh at the broken language that the boy used. He must be a foreigner then.

Renjun tilted his head around just to be met with a pair of blue eyed boy with a beautiful smile. 

An American boy maybe, some sort of. 

The Beta chose to wear his poker face and slowly took his bag and placed it on his laps. The Alpha sheepishly said thank you in a broken Korean.

So, the plan was to ignore or reduce the possibility of having interactions with the boy along the way. And that's how Renjun going to do.

Twenty minutes passed and Renjun checked his phone for the sixth time. He began to wonder where is actually the Alpha headed to.

A little girl who sat in front of their seat, aged between 5 years old was looking with curiosity at the Alpha. She kept on peeking from her seat, earning attention from the Alpha. He awkwardly waved his hand at her. But the little girl looked up at her mom and her mom said something at her, probably asking her to sit still.

Then, she peeked at the Alpha again, and hid when the Alpha looked at her. One of her ponytails was clearly seen even though she was hiding behind her mom. She opened her mouth to say something in Korean at the Alpha, which added more puzzled expression from him.