1

Back to konoha academy, where sasuke, naruto and many others had joined just to make their dreams come true, for becoming future shinobi's.
And for sasuke, to avenge his deceased clan.
There he was walking between tree shrubs, thinking of nothing but to be stronger, just to kill his own brother.
When he heard a voice, he stopped and watched behind the tree branches.
There she stood, a person with pale milky skin, bluish hair that was cut to a tom boy hairstyle.
With her bare back, exposed, getting ready to be dipped inside the small spring.
Hinata was trying to escape her abuse. She ran away after her father along with the clan council had accused her of being so worthless, weak, and unworthy of protecting or being the heir to the clan.
Hinata was looking for her escapism.
She found this sweet spot, very far from the village center.
This abandoned beautiful place she has taken to be her hiding one.
Hinata dipped inside the water, and swayed. Its the only place she can feel herself.
Sasuke was watching her as she swam and dipped her beautiful, naked carved body inside the water.
He found himself slightly blushing, the girl was undeniably beautiful with her pale orbs. The Hyūga's were another strong clan along with the uchiha's. But now the uchiha's are all dead. The Hyuuga's had that title.
Hinata felt someone presence, she shielded her bare chest, and looked around. But none could be found.
She decided her escapism is over and she must go back, back again to her living hell, her bullies, her abusive clan.
She got her clothes and started to get dressed.
Sasuke decided to retreat, heading to the academy.
Its her first day, finally she'll see Naruto again.
The one who protected her from bullies.
She wore her usual jumper and her pants, and headed back to the academy.

It was their first day, everyone introduced themselves. Hinata was so shy and timid.
She was a stuttering mess, everyone laughed at her she looked down and fought tears in her eyes until a growl came from none other than the raven head guy.
The last uchiha.
"SHUT UP" he growled and the hall sat silent.
Hinata looked at sasuke, she was happy he defended her, but yet she somehow felt terrified.
After the introduction, hinata was stealing glances at naruto, who was blushing mess and trying hard to impress the pink haired girl.
While the pink haired was scolding him and looking at the uchiha. However the uchiha's gaze was fixated to the front.
Unbeknownst to hinata, he was stealing gazes at the bluish haired girl.
Hinata was writing naruto's name, and everything he said he loved. Hinata decided to make him ramen. Maybe, he'll notice her.
The sensei's then announced the teams and surly, sasuke was taken aback by the choice, not he was sad, but he felt immense happiness.
"Team seven, naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha and hinata Hyuuga, along with kakashi sensei."
Hinata felt same immense happiness as she'll be with naruto, she'll see him everyday but she prayed she won't get any faints or act fool around naruto.
As for naruto he was upset, he won't be with his sakura and sakura felt disappointment. She won't be with the uchiha.
"Sakura chan, you are mad because you are not with me" naruto said with his wide grin
Sakura punched his head
"Itaaiii... sakura chan"
"BAKAA why will i be mad, i am mad because i am not with my future husband..." sakura said with a huge blush on her face.
Sasuke scoffed and looked at hinata who was distressed at naruto's words.
"Tch" sasuke clicked his tongue.
After their introduction, Hinata  rushed back to the Hyūga mansion, while sasuke took off for training and naruto as well.
Kakashi told them they'll meet again in two hours.
Hinata had to go see hanabi, she promised her she'll come back again. And she also thought of cooking something for naruto.
She made rice cake, ramen and wrote a note for him. Then she exited to meet her team again.

Sasuke and naruto were sitting waiting for kakashi. Hinata joined shortly.
She sat down by naruto and was twiddling  her fingers.
Sasuke gave hinata a glare but she didn't see as she was looking down blushing.
For a reason he doesn't know he feels somehow comfortable around the inky haired girl.
Maybe because she isn't one of his fan girls?
Or maybe because of her undeniable beauty, he could swear she is the most beautiful girl he saw after his mother.
Or maybe because of her shyness that makes her ultimately cute, her stutters that makes you want to kiss her.
As they waited for kakashi, hinata decided to break the silence.
"I...i..brought us food... ri..rice cake and..." but she was cut as naruto caught sight of sakura.
"Sakuraaaa chaaaan...." he yelled and ran towards the pink haired.
Hinata looked down disappointed.
She felt like being betrayed and not enough.
She tried to keep her tears from falling, but was taken aback by the raven head deep voice that  sent shivers through her spine.
"Hmm... is this ramen?" He asked.
"H...hai" hinata stuttered and closed her eyes.
Sasuke took the bowl of ramen and the rice cake and started eating.
Hinata took one of the rice cakes and joined sasuke, even though sasuke is not fond of ramen, he decided to eat it, just to give her credit, and appreciate her work.
"D..did you..li..like it...sasuke-san?" She asked unsure.
He finished the bowl and put it down.
And looked back front.
Hinata took it as he did enjoyed the ramen, other wise he won't finish the bowl.
Hinata took out another rice cake and gave it to sasuke, it was the last one, he heard her stomach growl so he gave her half of it, hinata gave sasuke a shy smile and started eating but sasuke's eyes fell on the note inside the bag.
He took the note out to find hinata's handwriting saying.
I hope you like the ramen naruto-kun i made it especially for you.
Sasuke's heart filled with rage to a reason he doesn't know why.
Maybe because she was too gentle for that idiot, that he feels he doesn't deserve her kindness and her gentleness.
Maybe because he feels that none deserve such pure aura or tenderness that radiates from her. Except for him. Why is he thinking of her that way. He doesn't even know her, only he knows that she is shy, timid and to a certain extent he feels so much comfortable around her as she is  not one of his fan girls.
Hinata blushed as she saw sasuke reading her note.
"Oh..no...sa..sasuke kun...please give it back..." hinata stuttered and pleaded for sasuke.
Sasuke smirked as she said kun.
"Oh no no please sasuke...please naruto and sakura are coming..." she pleaded as she watched sakura and naruto coming.
Sakura took a seat by sasuke while naruto stood before them.
"Ohayo sasuke-kun..." sakura said as she hooked her arms around sasuke.
Sasuke snorted.
"Oh whats that note" naruto said as he tried to snatch the paper.
Sasuke put it into his pocket.
"Its mine none of your business " he snorted.
And pushed sakura away.
"If you don't mind we have a training please leave" he addressed sakura.
Sakura felt bad.
"Teme, how dare you talk like this to sakura chan" naruto growled.
"Naruto you Baka..." sakura yelled at naruto.
Hinata felt again jealousy as naruto was defending sakura.
But she decided to dismiss, in the end, sakura needs protection against the uchiha's he is cold and aloof.
"Back off idiot" he growled as he pinned his forehead against naruto.
Hinata held sasuke's hand, sasuke looked down and was taken aback by such delicate, pure touch.
He looked at hinata.
"Sasuke-kun... please... don't" hinata begged and sasuke sat down again.
Naruto and sakura looked at sasuke who complied to hinata's without a single word.
And he also was shocked at his deeds, how could she has great impact on the uchiha.
An answer he will be seeking.