2

Its the forest of darkness ,the second stage of the chunin exam, where team seven was attacked by kin's team, they attempt to kill sasuke to get rid of orochimaru.
Ino, rock Lee and sakura happened to be present.
Naruto and sasuke where all bruised and battered.
While hinata was on her knees, and one of kin's comrade had a kunai pointed to the back of her neck, while kin was clutching into sakura's hair.
Hinata was actually sobbing at how useless she is, she remembered her father's words. She is even weaker than her younger sister.
Hinata decided she won't be useless anymore.
She gave sakura a sign to attack,sakura cut her hair, freeing herself from Kin's, while Hinata activated her Byakugan and took out her kunai at this instance, and all of a sudden she inserted the kunai over the guy's feet, he winced in pain.
Hinata kicked his face, and attacked the rest of the team, one of kin's comrades pinned hinata, while kin came and started to kick hinata in her stomach, hinata coughed blood, she twisted her body, and tried to kick kin, but she griped her both ankles.
Sakura decided to aid her, but was punched in her face sending her flying.
Sasuke woke up and saw how they punched sakura, however his eyes fell on The guy pinning hinata, punching her face repeatedly.
Sasuke got up, and he found himself activating the curse mark, when he saw how hinata was was being attacked by the culprits.
He was mad when he saw them punching sakura but he had gone crazy, and his fury exaggerated when he saw hinata was coughing blood and being attacked, to an extent he activated his curse mark.
"You have two seconds to leave hinata...or i swear i'll make you beg me to spare your life" sasuke said in devilish tone as he was covered in his curse mark.
Hinata looked at sasuke with one of her eyes bruised and closed.
The guy gave out a sarcastic chuckle but sasuke aimed and beaten the culprits into pulps. Until kin grabbed hinata's hand and twisted her arms, cracking her bones.
"ARGHAAAAAA" hinata screamed in agony.
Rock lee ran to aid hinata but was punched.
Sakura and ino ran for rock Lee to aid him.
Sasuke looked at hinata who held her hands crying out loud.
Sasuke grinned his teeth and ran toward Kin's,
Hinata saw sasuke hitting kin until her blood splashed over him.
Hinata gasped, this is not sasuke.
As she held her body up, she saw sakura running and hugging sasuke from behind to stop the cruse seal.
However, sasuke all of a sudden pushed sakura back, and continued his assault.
Sakura winced in pain, until hinata stood up and ran towards sasuke.
And all of a sudden everyone's mouth went gap, when they saw what hinata had done.
She slapped sasuke.
"Wake up sasuke-kun...its not you..." she said while sobbing.
Sasuke's eyes widened, but he clutched into hinata's shoulder, he raised his hands to hit her with rage, he saw how hinata closed her eyes scarred of the hit, but sasuke looked deeply into her face, thats when he remembers... its his hinata whom he activated the curse mark to protect her.
The curse mark faded and sasuke forgot what had happened.
"Hina..hinata? What happened?" He asked unsure as he saw the heiress wincing in pain, and shivering.
"Sasu..sasuke kun..tha..thank god..you..." but hinata was interrupted when sakura ran and hugged sasuke again.
Sasuke looked at sakura then he looked at hinata who clutched her arms.
"Sakura..go wake up naruto" he commanded
"Hai" sakura went to wake naruto's up but he was already waking.
While sasuke took hinata's hands gently and investigated it, he saw how the bones were broken.
He cut a part of his shirt and started bandaging it.
Hinata was wincing in pain, while sasuke was aiding her.
Naruto and sakura joined and their mouth widened as sasuke was taking care of hinata's bruises.
"Hinata what happened?" Naruto asked
"It..its nothing..na..naruto kun" hinata stuttered however they were all interrupted by a growl.
They saw four masked shinobi's that were wearing the Akatsuki cloak.
"Okay...guys... i think we should run" rock Lee said.
"Uh...umm uh......" naruto stuttered as he lost words.
"Hina..can you run" sasuke asked
"Uh.." she nodded
"On three..." rock lee said.
"THREEE" naruto yelled and they all ran.
The shinobi's followed them trying to get to them, as they were running they came to an edge end, of a cliff.
The ground was slippery and with a slope,
"Hey, be careful a slope..." sasuke growled but it was late as Sakura, hinata and rock Lee  slipped and they
Were falling towards the edge.
"SAKURA CHAN" naruto yelled and ran for sakura, while ino threw a rope to a tree trunk and held rock lee's hand.
Hinata was falling of the edge, spreading her hands for someone to aid, sasuke jumped and took her hand, with his other, he dipped a kunai into the rocks, but his hands were on the sharp part, so sasuke's hands started bleeding as he tightened his grip so he won't let hinata falls.
"Sa..sasuke kun..." hinata looked at sasuke's bleeding palm.
"HOLD ON" he growled as he tightened his grip more on hinata's wrist.
Hinata started tearing, she thought naruto would yearn for her, but he always choose sakura.
But here it is, the guy she thought he hated her, whom he always gazed at her, that aloof and cold one, is having his palm bled for hinata.
Hinata felt so bad, her eyes teared, she looked back up to sasuke, and the other's who are trying to pull them up but her weight was too heavy.
Sasuke's eyes snapped open as hinata started to let go of her hands clutching sasuke's, going limp.
"BAKAAA DONT YOU DARE LET GO" he growled
"Let go sasuke..kun... please" she said as she tried to whimper.
"YOU BAKAA BAKA" his rage was indescribable, sasuke can't let hinata go.
"Gomen...sasuke..kun" hinata said as she took her kunai out with her broken hands, fighting immense pain, and inserted it into sasuke's palm.
Sasuke screamed in agony, while hinata was ready to be released, closing her eyes.
However when she opened it, sasuke was still clutching her hands tightly.
"Sas..sauke..." she said crying
"YOU BAKA THINK I'll LET GO" he growled then he swung her up the edge and rock lee held her.
Naruto made a ladder with his shadow clone jutsu, clutching to each shadow's leg and holding sasuke up.
Hinata went over to sasuke, bowed.
"Thank you sasuke kun" she said but was met by sasuke's punch.
"BAKA" he growled and walked away.
Hinata held her bleeding nose.
"YOU TEME HOW DARE YOU HIT HINATA" naruto yelled but sasuke kept walking. With a tear falling his face.