10

Sasuke sat on the edge of the tree branch, his mind was in turmoil, how could he hit hinata that hard, add on, was going to take her against her will.
His trance of thoughts were cut when he felt someone's presence resting his hands over the raven head's shoulder.
It was none other than his Uncle.
Sasuke scoffed.
Madara gave a chuckle, he knew that his wimp nephew couldn't still lay a hand over the Hyuuga.
He knew because he was once like him, until they had to be apart.
"So, how was your night...groom" he said sarcastically.
Sasuke refrained from answering.
"I see, you couldn't claim her right..." madara said
Sasuke looked down.
"Sasuke, my dear sasuke, an uchiha takes what he wants, no matter what..." he said as he walked away, implying that even though, sasuke can take hinata without her consent, as long as its what sasuke wants.
Sasuke sighed then he re-entered his mansion, preparing to sleep.
Sasuke walked into the main room, and decided to sleep on the couch.

Hinata tried to summon the maids to help her with the wounds since she was so dizzy and out of power.
She knew sasuke better than anyone, his love is tough, but inside she knew, he was tormented in guilt. But still, she was confused about her feelings, if he truly loved her he won't strike her like that, but still his trauma is still taking control. Add on he was about to take her against her consent, not that she doesn't fantasize her long love since childhood, but she just want to tame him, she want the gentle, caring pure sasuke back.
Hinata finished taking care of her wounds then she decided to drift off to sleep.

"Hinata sama" hinata opened her eyes suddenly to the maid that was shaking her gently to wake her up.
Hinata whimpered a little then she pulled herself up.
"Uh..what..is it" she said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Sasuke sama is waiting for you downstairs to eat breakfast together..." the maid said
Hinata looked puzzled a little bit, but then she came back to her senses.
Sasuke always wanted a family, always wanted to be engaged in family activities, like eating together and these kind of stuff, she found herself smiling a little bit, sasuke is a real child who needs to be nurtured and pampered. She knew the uchiha more than anyone.
He can deceive anyone with his cold demeanor but not the Hyuuga.
Hinata nodded to the maid, as she excused herself, hinata headed for her morning routine, she saw the reflection of her bruised face.
Its still swollen but she decided to dismiss.
She put on a purple dress and headed down the hall to the kitchen, she saw sasuke sitting on the table, with all breakfast on table, waiting for her.
Sasuke saw hinata across the table, as she sat down, his eyes screened her bruised face, swollen lips, and her left eye that was half opened.
He felt his heart torn, he did that to her, he was the one who assaulted her that badly.
His eyes softened as hinata sat down, and started to try to eat, but her swollen lips was hurting her, she couldn't chew properly.
Sasuke saw how hinata was trying hard to chew.
Sasuke scoffed and got up, he pulled her bowl away, hinata looked at him puzzled, what was he doing.
Sasuke then grabbed the food, and he grinned all her breakfast, he then brought her a straw, and put the bowl with grinned food in-front of her.
Hinata looked at him then looked down, she held a smile and started to suck the food.
Hinata remembered back when they were on the same team and both shared their fantasies when they'll get married.
Sasuke told her that he wants to make breakfast for his future wife, and both enjoy eating together, while hinata said that she wants to watch sunset with her husband while drinking tea and cake.
She sighed a little bit then she stood up to put her bowl inside the sink, but sasuke took it from her and placed it.
"Thank...you..." she said above a whisper but enough for sasuke to hear.
"Hm" he hummed
Hinata nodded then she turned around to walk back to her room but was stopped by a grab on her hand.
She turned to see sasuke's eyes were full of pain, looking down on her.
Her pale lavender eyes met with his blue obsidian, sasuke then with extreme gentleness tried to stroke her bruised and battered face and lips.
As he placed his finger tips over her swollen face hinata winced a little.
Sasuke then rested his forehead over hers, their breaths was united.
Sasuke rested his hands behind her neck.
Hinata shivered at such gesture, then she gently pushed sasuke away, but he tightened his grip.
"Hinata..." sasuke whispered huskily.
"Sasuke..i" she pushed him away and turned her head.
Sasuke was filled with rage as hinata was rejecting him.
So he snapped at her.
"Why are you rejecting me... after all that i have done to you, and gone through to make our lives better...." he scowled as he tightened his grip over her arms turning her to face him.
"You are having fun rejecting the guy who all girls wanted, but you are playing hard to get? Or are you still in love with that blonde head" sasuke snorted as he twisted her arms more, hinata winced in pain.
"Leave me you are hurting me" she winced as she tried to glare at him.
Sasuke's eyes were full of rage mixed with tears, he pushed hinata as he turned and left.

Hinata's sat down, her mind was tormenting her, does sasuke deserve this much pain? He suffered a-lot through his life, maybe he deserved to be nurtured.
Hinata decided to make a truce with sasuke.
He left the house for up to five hours now, so she decided to cook for him what he loved the most.
Hinata's cooking was unbeatable, imagine when someone truly loves her.
She cooked and settled the table with two candles, she dressed in a blue dress, sasuke's favorite color.
And she sat down waiting for him to come.
As she heard the door's open hinata got up and headed to the front door.
"Tadaima" sasuke said knowing that she won't answer but he said it anyway. Hoping that maybe, maybe she'll answer.
However he was met by something unexpected, hinata marching towards him, tiptoed and giving him a peck on his cheeks.
"Welcome home" she smiled.
Sasuke's eyes widened,he felt like he was going to cry, he found hinata grabbing his hands, pulling him to the dinning room, that was set with candles, food and a soft music.
Hinata rotated a little showing her dress.
"How do you like it sasuke kun" she smiled
Sasuke 's eyes watered, for the first time he felt happiness in his heart.
"Exquisite" he said