4

After sasuke attempted to kill sakura, sakura was walking spacing out, sasuke again attempted to kill her and she was again saved by naruto and hinata, now hinata is captured by sasuke.
Sakura's mind was in turmoil, how can someone she loves that much do this to her, instead...here is naruto trying his best for her, and always by her side.
Ever since the academy, she noticed that sasuke had something for hinata.
Maybe hinata can save sasuke after all.
Sakura's glanced over to naruto who was cursing as he walked and they were carrying Karin.
Sakura gave a smile with a blush. Naruto is really something.

Hinata fluttered her eyes open, she found herself in unfamiliar place.
She got up to find a starring eyes on her.
Her former teammate, the one she loved during her academy days, the one who helped her to get over naruto's crush. Because he cared deeply for her.
The raven head.
"Sa..sasuke" she whimpered as she rubbed her head.
He kept his gaze watching her as she was comprehending.
Sasuke got up, as he approached hinata, and all of a sudden, hinata jumped, activating her Byakugan, she wrapped her arms around sasuke's neck, pointing the kunai on his back.
Sasuke gave a smirk.
"You developed hinata" sasuke said.
"And you changed...sasuke" she said.
Sasuke squeezed her arms, and punched her with his elbow, hinata dodged and jumped, she took out another kunai and ran towards sasuke, sasuke took out his katana, he attacked hinata, but she blocked the katana's by both her kunai.
Sasuke smirked at how strong hinata was.
She was blocking his katana with fierce power.
Hinata kicked sasuke in his stomach, he winced in pain, as he took few steps back.
She threw both the kunai's at sasuke, who dodged both. He ran with his katana again to attack her, in a mere of a second she unzipped her jumper, took the katana's hit with her jumper, twisted it, threw the katana up, and took it.
She gave sasuke a grin as she held his katana, standing by to attack.
"You are really strong...Hinata" he smirked.
Sasuke activated his sharingan, his chidori and attacked hinata, he was faster, now, attacking more aggressively.
Hinata dodged and tried to block his attack, but he still was stronger than her.
She activated her twin lion fists, tried to attack but he blocked and twisted her arm, to her back.
With another hand, he tugged her hair, hinata was wincing in pain, her back was tugged to his front. He leaned on and whispered.
"I have always loved this smell" he sniffed her hair.
Hinata shivered.
He twisted her body again, tripped her, and fell over her, sasuke now was on top, pinning one of her hand above her head, while pointing a dagger to her neck.
Both sealed their eyes together.
Sasuke lost himself in those pale orbs again, how he missed those eyes, how he missed her face.
How he dreamt every day to kiss those plump lips and hug hinata, but he had to go, he had to finish his revenge and change konoha's shinobi's system.
But he has to severe all bonds with her and naruto, he must be alone.
Hinata pushed him roughly, getting away from his grip, as both started to battle again throwing punches at each other here and there, it ended up in a tie with both pointing a kunai to each other.
Their eyes sealed.
Until sasuke dropped his kunai.
"I...i can't" he shook his head sightly.
"Get your kunai up sasuke...." hinata scowled as her tears started to fell.
"I can't" he said again.
"Get your kunaiiiiii sasuke..." she sobbed quietly.
Sasuke looked down and twisted his eye brows.
He suddenly walked towards hinata, taking away her kunai, he pushed her roughly to the walls, pinned both her arms up with one hand.
He crashed his lips aggressively to hers, hinata kissed back as she opened her mouth for sasuke tongue to find its way inside.
His hands aggressively stroke up and down her body, in a rough, demanding way.
Both broke the kiss and panted needing air.
Sasuke leaned on then, he touched the tip of his nose with hers.
"I missed you hinata..." he whispered seductively.
Sasuke leaned on and held hinata up, dropping her body on the ground, he was on top, ogling her beautiful form and all of a sudden she twisted her body, pushing sasuke on his back, now she was on top, straddling him, with a kunai pointed to his neck.
"If i didn't kill you, you'll kill again" she sobbed quietly.
He smirked and grabbed both her shoulders fiercely. He pulled her near him, to whisper in her ears.
"Thousands will be killed.." he said devilishly.
Hinata's hand shivered, as her tears kept falling wetting sasuke's chest.
Sasuke flipped her over, he looked into her eyes.
Sasuke started to kiss her cheeks, her lips, down her jaw, he nibbled her neck, and left his mark.
He was kissing her fast, and aggressively, like a starved man for years and all of a sudden had food.
His kisses were demanding, and rough.
As sasuke was kissing her both round breasts, that were covered by a crop fishnet top, leaving again his marks, hinata moaned then she snapped out of it.
"Stop it sasuke STOP..." hinata scowled and kicked sasuke. He fell on his posterior.
He raised an eye brow.
"I can't... i just.. can't..., you are my enemy" hinata kept sobbing as she was having an emotional roller coaster, her target of finishing sasuke and his massacres or the sasuke she loves and must save him and guide him again.
Sasuke stood up and sat on his bed.
Hinata was crouching on the ground sobbing.
"Hinata...i" he cracked the silence that was only filled with hinata's sobs.
"Stop...sasuke just stop... " she said as she sniffled
Sasuke grinned his teeth.
"Why...sasuke...i i know what you are passing through, i know your pain"
Sasuke growled
"You know nothing..."
"Sasuke i lost my mom as well, i know what is it like to lose a family, you already know about my clan issues..."
"But you didn't have to face and kill your brother, whom he complied to some elderly shit, killing off a clan..to protect the village that outcasted me and naruto, enslaves people, called naruto a monster, as well as gaara." He snapped
"But sasuke we don't kill innocent people sasuke... i can't forgive such act, you can't kill your comrades. Sasuke and you can't punish innocent people for others mistakes..." hinata tried to explain.
"What does that suppose to mean!" He asked not sure. Is really hinata understands him.
Hinata marched towards sasuke, she leaned and cupped his cheeks, pinning both foreheads together.
"We have to stop such blood shed sasuke... please... we can talk about changing the system, we can have naruto's help when he becomes the Hokage, but please sasuke... no more blood shed, enough people died..."
Sasuke looked down, he pushed hinata roughly.
Hinata gasped as she winced in pain.
"Stay away from my business" he growled
He stood up and walked away, he went out, closing the doors behind him and locking it.