7

I am really sorry for the late updates. I just had some writers block but i'll work harder.

Madara and sasuke took control over the hidden leaf.  Sasuke made a clear announcement that whomever would try to oppose the uchiha's, he'll be as good as dead.
All sasuke wanted is to clear the uchiha's name and reputation, however Madara has convinced him that not all people will love you, but they can be scared of you. And with powers, they'll respect and fear you.
Madara was right, sasuke doesn't need love. He was doomed to be all alone.
None understood his feelings, why should they? None has gone through what he had.
It was always darkness to the uchiha.
Only there was a faint light escaping, and it only enlightened his darkness when he thought of one certain person. Only she, is capable of saving sasuke.
Madara imprisoned kakashi, sakura, ino, shikamaru, Gaara, sai and naruto.
But naruto according to sasuke's requests, had different treatment than all of the others.
As for the Hyuga, her fate was extremely different.

"Hinata...hinata" a whisper came from the side of the dungeon, echoing through the walls of the cold, damp dungeon, her blind fold keeping her from seeing, the seal placed upon her byakugan stopping her from seeing beyond the blind fold.
Her shackles that are bonding her, to the walls, bonding her ankles and her wrists, and above all her neck.
Hinata tried to distinguish the voice.
"S..sakura chan? Is that you?" Hinata stuttered, she was shivering out of coldness, the dungeon was cold, she was ripped off her clothes, and was wearing only a light white gown.
She tried to crawl but the bonds keeping her still.
"Yes...who is with you..." sakura asked.
"I am alone...is someone's there with you inside the dungeon" hinata asked as she shivered
"Yes.. shikamaru, ino, sai, Gaara and naruto..naruto lost consciousness..."  sakura retorted.
Sakura was holding naruto head on her lap, ino and sai are hugging each other for warmth, and shikamaru was thinking of an escapism along with gaara.
"Why are you alone?" Sakura asked..she doesnt understand why they kept hinata alone in a solo dungeon.
"I..i don't know sakura chan...i am so cold" hinata was shivering.
All of a sudden they heard guards, two went inside the dungeon and dragged naruto, sakura was yelling trying to stop them from taking her blond friend, but they landed a punch on the pink haired girl, Madara's guards are over powered.
"Leave him... leave naruto...you bastards" sakura yelled.
"NARUTO KUN NARUTOOO KUN..." hinata was calling naruto, she wasn't able to see but according to the sounds, something is bad happening.
All of a sudden, her dungeon door opened, a man was standing in-front of hinata.
She heard a key clicking, unbinding her shackles, she felt a rough grip on her arms, pulling her roughly up.
"Move..." he said with a stern voice.
He pushed hinata forward, she tripped a little bit, her legs was shivering, she was drained. Sasuke has been keeping them for three days, and for three days she was starving, add on, she was extremely bruised and beaten, the seal placed upon her, was draining her chakra as well.
Hinata was wobbling, as she walked she heard a gasp from behind her.
It was ino, ino gasped as she saw hinata's back, the gown was somehow see through, revealing her posterior, she found hinata's bleeding profoundly from her back, sasuke might have hurt her during their capture. And she was more frail and weak now.
"Wh..what is it..." she stuttered, but was greeted by a rough push, sending her on her knees and hands.
"Move and don't ask unnecessary questions" the man growled.
Hinata gritted her teeth and stood up.
"Why is hinata like that?" Ino asked unsure.
"The most important question is, why had they taken only hinata and naruto?" gaara said
"Because they were team seven maybe?" Sakura said
"No...sasuke and Madara are plotting something, maybe obtaining the nine tail and hinata's eyes..." shikamaru retorted.
"We need to escape..we have to... shikamaru" sakura pleaded and cried.
"Don't worry sakura, hinata and naruto are strong.." ino assured
"Not much now...especially hinata...she was drained as obvious..." gaara said.
"Naruto can do it..but its hinata i fear about" gaara continued.

"Leave..." hinata heard a stern voice, she knew quite well whose voice is this...its his...her beloved raven head... but for now..hinata knew quite well...sasuke is her enemy.
"Hai" she heard the guards saying in unison.
Sasuke looked at his lover's form. He could swore that an emotional roller coaster is inside his heart.
He wants to hug her tightly, and make her his own, and at the same time he was so pissed of her to a point he wants to hurt her badly, hit her, she cheated, she left him..how dare she.
She promised not to leave yet she did... how can she do this to his heart. How can such a person hold such strength in the palm of his hands. Hinata maybe weaker than sasuke, but she is a lot stronger, she holds his heart. Even the strongest man, would crash infront of his beloved one.
She was his kryptonite.
Sasuke gathered all his strength and reminded himself with the betrayal.
He took off her blind fold.
Hinata looked up, into sasuke's black onyx that seemed to send her to oblivion.
His eyes were full of rage... hinata started to shiver.
He looked at her bruised face, bruised lips, shivering frail form.
The light gown that showed somehow her curves.
Sasuke grinned his teeth and all of a sudden landed a slap with the back of his hands on her cheeks sending her on the ground. Hinata held her cheeks tightly.
She was so drained she can't fight, but she swore to god she won't let a tear spill. She won't show him her weakness.
Sasuke then pulled her hair up, she winced in pain.
"Hyuuga....you from now on... Mine" he snorted as he approached her face with his, saying sternly into her ears.
Hinata gave him a tough look.
"Don't stare like that..." he snorted again and landed a punch on her.
He smirked, he knows hinata will soon cry and beg, now he wants to see her cry, he loves to see her cry, makes him feel alive hurting her, like she did to him.
How dare she leaves. Without even saying goodbye.
He pulled her hair again back up, and starred at her features, it was stern, with rage, but still not a single tear fell. Sasuke felt his blood boil.
He slapped her again and punched her stomach roughly.
Again hinata was firm, she won't cry.
Sasuke dropped her roughly.
"Lets see what will you do when you see your beloved naruto being tortured" sasuke said in mischievous tone, heading to the blond, when he approached him
Hinata's eyes widened... but all of a sudden
Puff...
"A..shadow clone...naruto bastard" sasuke growled. How could he be fooled, it had the nine tails chakra.
All of a sudden a guard smashed in.
"Sasuke sama...the prisoners..they ran away"
Sasuke grinned his teeth.
"ARGHAAAA" he screamed in rage

"Wh..what the hell" ino retorted as she saw a certain blue azure eyes and a wide grin on one of the guards.
"Ohayo..minna... lets go"  naruto said with a wide grin,
"Narutoooo kun" sakura's eyes teared as she ran towards naruto  hugging him tightly, he smashed the dungeons, freed his comrades and took off.

"Where is hinata chan?" Naruto asked as they ran away.
"Sasuke took her..." gaara snorted
"Then we need a plan to free her..." sakura said
"No need...sasuke would never hurt hinata..." naruto said
"What the hell naruto how could you be so sure..." gaara snorted.
"Because he is naked... in the palm of her hands..she holds his heart...and she never knew the power..." naruto smirked.

"I don't care if he took them... i have you still" Sasuke snorted as he looked at hinata who was shivering from cold.
Her back was bleeding, and she was frail, sasuke's felt his heart soften, he can't see hinata's hurt, but his rage was over powering him. An uchiha doesn't need a lover.
However he threw a blanket to her, hinata looked up at him in despise...what happened to her lover.
She knew its not him... but why.
She threw his blanket away.
Sasuke hated her guts, he roughly brought the blanket and with all his power wrapped it around hinata, embracing her tightly, to give her warmth.
Hinata wanted to struggle but no avail, she was losing her power, she involuntary nuzzled to the warmth, and her eyes slowly shut..sending her into deep slumber.
A tear fell on the floor, it was from a dark onyx orbs.