9

Hinata was really filled with rage. She doesn't want to marry the uchiha. No not because she doesn't love him, because obviously she does, from all of her heart, but only because he turned out to be everything he hated.
Add on, since her being kept inside that mansion as a hostage, he has been treating her with roughness.
"No i won't marry the uchiha father" hinata said.
Hiashi marched away not saying a single word but.
"You are to be wed to the uchiha and thats final.., you are dismissed" Hiashi said as he walked away.
Hinata bites her lips until they bled while Neji was furrowing his eye brows.
He can't let hinata marry the ruthless uchiha and be kept with Madara.
Ever since they took control of konoha, things have been worse, Madara was eliminating anyone who opposed the uchiha.
People were living in fear.
Sasuke gave neji a smirk at the distressed cousin of his beloved. He marched towards her, gripped her arms and dragged her with him.
Hinata pushed him away and walked away just right in-front of him.
Sasuke sighed and followed.

Neji followed hiashi running after him.
"hiashi sama... why..." neji asked distressed
"Why what? Neji kun?"
"Why did you agree, he lost and you should have strict to the deal!" Neji voice shaken
"I know better neji"
Neji's eyes widened.
"I guess after all, we are all fools for love..." hiashi said as he exited.

Hinata got into the uchiha mansion with no single word, if she will to be wed to the uchiha, its fine, but she won't show him any compassion.
As for sasuke, when he reached his mansion was summoned by his uncle madara.
"I heard you are going to marry" Madara said stoically
"So what?" Sasuke said
"Is it the Hyuga girl?" Madara asked
Sasuke nodded sternly
"The one who left you?" Madara said in mischievous tone
Sasuke gritted his teeth.
Then he sighed and closed his eyes.
"I need her to revive the uchiha...to continue my bloodline" sasuke gave an excuse.
Madara smirked
"Then we can use her both, to revive the uchiha's" Madara said
Sasuke's eyes widened and his heart raced,
How dare he say such word, none shall lay a finger on hinata, none shall touches his hinata except for him. Only him is allowed to touch her.
She is not for sharing.
Madara noticed sasuke's response, one girl he needs to get rid of, is hinata. She is more dangerous than any powerful enemy, as she holds sasuke's heart.
He gave a smirk and said
"Whats the matter...sasuke kun?"
Sasuke held himself, he musn't lose control, not anymore.
He had to contain himself otherwise, hinata maybe in danger.
"What any member of the uchiha mark his own shall not be any other's..." sasuke said after he smirked and walked away.
"Interesting...." madara whispered and gave a chuckle

It was the wedding day, Hanabi helped hinata get dressed in her white Kimono, as for Neji, he was waiting guarding his precious cousin who soon to be wed to the ruthless ninja.
Hinata wasn't scared of sasuke, but she really did want to be happier being married to the one and only that she loved since she was in team seven.
All the times they spent together, the scolds he used to point at her when she was in danger, he helped her get over her crush, the times he showed her his weaknesses, the motives and praises he gave to her when she decided to carry her own weight and be stronger.
But he is now being injustice. Sasuke could have changed the shinobi world without having to be cruel to innocent people.
But he is brained washed by Madara.
Hinata sighed, after hanabi has finished her make up and dress, and hair style.
Hinata looked at herself...she was shinning yet, she was dying inside.
As for sasuke, who was on cloud number nine, as for now, hinata is his, and she shall never go away, not anymore.
And if she even tried to think about leaving him again, he'll punish her and make her wish that she wasn't even born.

Hinata and sasuke went back to the mansion after the wedding has finished.
Sasuke was stealing glances as his wife.
Hinata sat infront of the mirror and started to remove her light makeup and unclip her hair.
Soon there was a knock on the door, where a maid has came with tea and dinner for the newly couple.
Hinata went to take the trail, however the maid's hand shaken and all the tea was spilled on hinata's kimono.
Sasuke's gritted his teeth, how dare she ruin hinata's kimono, surly the tea was hot as hinata winced in pain.
Sasuke went over to the maid.
"OUT..." he growled in fury.
"Gomen sasuke sama gomen...." the maid winced  as she closed her eyes, in fear.
Hinata went over to sasuke, knitting her eye brows, glaring in fury at him.
He saw rage inside her eyes, no, disappointment... a feeling he hated to have.
Her speechless messages were saying how much he is cruel, and he has lost his purpose.
sasuke pulled his hand away and walked sitting on the bed.
Hinata leaned forward to the maid, patting her back.
"Its okay...its okay...thanks for dinner" she assured the young maid, she looked at hinata with eyes filled with tears
"Haii" she smiled and dismissed herself.
Hinata stood up, she went back to mirror and continued removing her makeup.
Then she started to undress, sasuke was watching her intently.
Hinata pulled down her white kimono, to reveal an undergarment of purple color.
Sasuke walked towards her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned on to kiss the crook of her neck only to be pushed away by the Hyuuga.
"What are you doing?" She said sternly.
He tugged her roughly, wrapping his arm around her waist.
"Helping you out..." he said huskily
"No..." she pushed him away.
Sasuke tightened his grip and tried to pull down her gown, but hinata pushed him roughly and punched him in the stomach.
Sasuke's took few steps away after leaning forward a bit.
He smirked then he gained his composure.
He walked toward her with raging eyes, and grabbed her wrists and placed them
Above her. Pinning her on the walls.
Hinata activated her byakugan face, and kicked him to his chest, but he dodged.
He tightened his grip.
Hinata let out a muffled sound.
"You are my wife" he said.
Hinata whimpered and winced, her eyes were determined and she was in rage.
Hinata was shivering and her body was limp.
She can't over power sasuke.
Sasuke then pulled her roughly, placed her on the high table in the middle of his room and crawled over.
She was laying on her back, while her other half body hanging to the ground, sasuke with his one leg, pushed her both legs apart.
He looked intently at her enraged face that was all red.
Hinata was so exhausted and weak yet so beautiful.
She wanted to struggle but the pain was real.
She felt sasuke's eyes all over her.
Sasuke's breath was hitching as he inspected her beautiful face, her pearl glistering eyes.
He placed his lips onto her, nibbling it.
hinata winced and a muffled sound escaped her lips with tears in her eyes.
"Don't you remember hinata" he said looking into her eyes.
Hinata stopped struggling and looked into his eyes with remorse.
"Don't you feel anything" he said sniffling her cheeks.
"Don't your heart race like mine" he said again.
Hinata looked at sasuke, he kissed her lips and she let him.
He gulped, then he opened the front of his kimono.
Sasuke put his both hands on her thighs, opening them.
Hinata clutched the the table.she knew exactly what will happen and she wasn't sure she is able to endure it.
"Are you done now sasuke?" She asked.
That was the sound that brought sasuke back to his senses.
He sighed, closed his kimono, he stood up.
He exited the room, and hinata sobbed quietly.