11

Sasuke sat across hinata, they were dinning silently.
He was happy he could share such acts with his love.
Sasuke has always loved hinata, since their former days, but he was too occupied for his quest of vengeance.
Now that he has made his revolution, cleared the uchiha's name, he wanted to built the new world with hinata by his side. With many kids and secure their future.
However there was only one thing that kept occupying his mind, why did hinata leave him, and why didn't she take his side formerly? Will she ever betray him? Was madara right?
Is everyone going to betray him in the end! Sasuke's mind was playing games to him during the dinning session.
He stole a glance on hinata who was chewing slowly like the heiress she is. He felt himself so lucky to fall in love with her.
She was everything the uchiha wanted, she was strong yet so gentle, slim yet somehow had perfect curves.
Her whole existence soothed sasuke's soul.
Sasuke sighed then decided to crack the question.
"Hina..." he said
"Hm" she looked up as she put down her chopsticks and bowl.
"Why did you leave me back then when i took you to the lair?" Sasuke said with his stoic tone, but his facade was nothing to hinata, she can see beyond his masks and she cracked the guy's walls.
However the question caught her out of guards, she knew quite well that sasuke is sensitive, he also pay attention to details but never mention, somethings that bother sasuke would keep on building until he erupts. He was kind of implosive.
"Where did that come from? We should be enjoying dinner sasuke!" She asked.
"Answer me.." his voice was stoic yet demanding and pleading.
Hinata sighed then she stood up, she marched towards the raven head, stood behind him, and all of a sudden she wrapped her arms around his neck, she leaned over, pressing her cheeks to his, sasuke's was bewildered at such gesture.
Hinata kissed sasuke cheeks then she said.
"I had to clear your name sasuke... i had to protect you before they would act...you know how things go in konoha..." she said with her soft gentle voice that made sasuke's heart flutter.
He found himself sighing in relief, he wanted to believe that. He needed to.
He found himself putting his chopsticks down, and holding hinata's arms which is around his neck, tightening the embrace.
Sasuke then took hinata's hands, and placed a kiss on her knuckles.
Hinata smiled then she broke the embrace and sat across him to finish off her dinner.
After both finished, hinata took the plates to the kitchen to wash them, sasuke stood by her helping with the washing.
As he watched hinata wash the dishes, he felt the urge inside him to go and wrap his arms around her waist. Sasuke found himself involuntary doing such, he then dug his face in the crook of her neck, kissing it, hinata felt shivers running down her spine.
hinata turned her face a little, so both their nose bridge were inches away, and slowly she approached sasuke's lips, sealing both.
Hinata turned around, then she wrapped her arms around sasuke's neck, and kissed him again, sasuke placed on hand over her hips, and the other at the back of her head deepening the kiss.
Their kiss turned into a tongue kissing, sasuke's exploring her hot caravan, kissing and nibbling her lower lips, hinata was kissing him back, then sasuke's lips trailed down to her jawline down her neck, hinata tilted her head a little to give him room for his lips to explore her sensitive spots, sasuke sucked the tender flesh, leaving his mark when hinata let out a muffle moan.
Sasuke then wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her up setting her on the counter, hinata opened her thighs welcoming sasuke's waist in between as he kept kissing her neck.
She buried her hands into his raven locks, tugging them as he rubbed himself against her.
Hinata parted her lips as she moaned.
"Aahaa..ngh...mm" as sasuke kept attacking her neck, as his hands stroke her legs up to her thighs, reaching her womanhood, hinata flinched as sasuke teased her, then he went down on her, lifted her dress, showing her pink lace underwear.
Hinata lifted her waist a little up to help sasuke's pulling down her panties.
Sasuke found his way down, he teased her womanhood sending shivers upon her spine, she arched her waist as he was pleasuring her, while he found his way between the cleavage of hers as he opened the buttons of her dress.
Sasuke then unzipped his pants, and took out his already hard member, and opened her thighs and with one swift push he thrusted to her, hinata winced as she felt her womanhood being split into two, she let out a grunt, she was so tight as she was being a virgin and this was her first time.
She dug her hands into sasuke's scalp as she tugged his hair in pain, the pain was overwhelming but then it was placed by pleasure as sasuke kept thrusting into her.
Tonight... sasuke and hinata made love.

Three months passed, hinata has been declared pregnant, after many repeated heated session of making love and rough sex with the uchiha.
Sasuke couldn't be more proud, he was happy that he never felt like it before. He was going to be a father to hinata's children.
Things in konoha were settled, he had all the elderlies whom pushed many to massacre their families to judgment.
But what he didn't anticipate is that maybe the former gang would be attempting a revolution against the uchiha especially Madara, who was ruthless and his ways were like of a tyrant.

Sasuke was sitting reading a scroll that he got, hinata was preparing tea, humming as her mind was drifting back and forth to every single memory she shared with sasuke.
Eight months passed, she was six months pregnant, her bump was bigger, and she got somehow curvier due to pregnancy, but her life with sasuke was somehow happy, though sometimes they fought and argued, but he was still tender and gentle, sasuke always waited for her to sleep by his side, he couldn't sleep without hinata by him.
She loved to wake him up with a morning kiss on his lips, and sometimes he grab her and turn around to be a cuddling morning session.
He loved to lay on her lap while she reads to him, as she stroke his hair.
He used to help her dress and shower due to her pregnancy.
He always brought her kimonos, even learned to bake cinnamon buns especially for her.
They always talked and even sometimes they stargaze.
Sasuke was the kind of a man whom his heart is rock hard but not for hinata's.
Only hinata is the exception.
But it was one unhappy day.
Hinata finished the tea and headed to sasuke's office, she offered him the cup of tea as both sat down.
Sasuke kissed her hands and kept on reading.
She sat by his side, until sasuke felt a strange chakra.
And everything happen as quick as he could anticipate.
His mansion was under attack, sasuke activated his sharingan and rinnegan, he took out his sword and dodged the attack, protecting hinata.
The smashing of the house and smoke was rising, hinata was coughing as sasuke looked at her, but she gave an assuring look that she was just fine.
Sasuke grinned his teeth then he got up with hinata hidden behind his back.
As the smoke subsided, both hinata and sasuke saw a shadow of whom he didn't want to see again.
Naruto, kakashi and shikamaru.
All of a sudden, a small bomb was thrown, both hinata and sasuke dodged, however a tiny blew, and both hinata and sasuke's vision blurred.
"SASUKEEEE" hinata yelled but everything was blurry, her head was heavy, she could only stretch her hand to reach sasuke's and before everything went black she heard sasuke's calling her name.